•Chapter 5•

enjoy!
--

12:00

Marla glanced at her watch when it started to beep. It was that time. The time when all of Marlas worse nightmares started to live up to its peak. Basically, she was kind of terrified.
Marla reset the time on her watch to 6:00 am.

She glanced over at Ginger, who was groaning awake
"Come on Ginger, let's go look around the pizzeria."said Marla bluntly, tugging lightly on Gingers collar.

"A-alright..."moaned Ginger as she grabbed a flashlight and followed Marla out the office.

The halls were again, darkened with a flickering hall light on. The stench seemed to worsen each day the girls worked. Both girls approached the main room, with the animatronics looking down.

"Ugh creepy.."muttered Marla as she walked around the main hall.
"I think it's cute..!"exclaimed Ginger "Even though Foxy cut me.."

"You take everything lightly.." Marla rolled her eyes as she flashed her light to a sign.

Parts and Service

"Isn't this the room that the music was coming through.."asked Ginger curiously.
"I think so.."muttered Marla as she turned the knob.

Locked.

"You know..I'm pretty sure we're not suppose to be lurking around, we should head back.."replied Marla, thinking through that this in fact was her idea to venture out.

"Maybe there's a key!"said Ginger speeding off into the Employes Only room.

Minutes later....

"Alright try this one!"exclaimed Ginger as she turned the knob.

Click.

The door slowly opened, causing an eerie sound.
Slowly, the girls walked in looking around their surroundings.
"What is this room?"said Marla as she began to browse the shelves while Ginger looked at the walls.

Marla was slightly scared, of the cautious feeling. In the pit of her stomach, she knew something bad was going to occur. Her heart began to throb, it was one of her dangerous senses.

"This looks familiar...?"thought Ginger as she peeled the poster from its place. She tried very carefully to not rip the precious drawing.

It showed a small girl making a pleased expression, while receiving a present from a man. The paper seemed somehow very decayed with weird stains around it.

Down below, the signed initials showed G.I.

She gasped happily "I drew this!"

Marla looked over her shoulder "Huh?"

She showed the picture happily.
"It looks like a drew this when I was a little girl. Though I don't remember.."

"Intresting, look at this.."said Marla as she showed a picture.
It showed a picture of an animatronic in a gold suit, smiling while a group of kids laughed along.

"Look I'm in that!"exclaimed Ginger as she smiled
Marla looked down. She probably didn't know that would of been minutes away from her death. She quickly shook it off.

"L-lets go farther."said Marla pointing her flashlight farther down the room. Ginger followed.

When they went down the hall, small stains were beginning to appear.
"What is that."whispered Ginger
Marla bent down and touched the stain. And brought it up to her nose.

She gasped. No doubt about it. It was dry human blood. The tangy metal stench quickly ran through her nose, she quickly shook her head.

"What is it Mar?"asked Ginger.
"O-oh its pizza sauce.."muttered Marla getting up.

Ginger nodded in agreement as both girls went further down the hall.
"Since theirs signs of human blood, their must be something else.."thought Marla. Though she didn't know why she was intrigued by the sudden signs.
Looks like her inner detective self was started to arise.

2 minutes later of searching...

She gasped loudly.
Marla looked her way, and gasped in unison.

It was a tattered brown scarf.

Ginger picked up "This scarf looks familiar...."
"Wait Ginger..!"shrieked Marla as she saw her friend turn the scarf around.

She screamed loudly. The scarf unfolded something horrific. Very.

It was a blue, bloody eyeball. The content looked completely horrifying, it looked like a small ball, but it was entirely dried with blood and decay.

Marla jumped up and smacked the scarf away from Ginger, who was minutes away from passing out. The scarf fluttered on the ground, while the horrifying eye scattered away.
A sudden silence had occurred, though it was ruined by Gingers breathing and almost having panic attack.

Marla looked down shamefully. Now Ginger knew that the whole thing was her dear friends fault.

"M-Marla...this awfully looks like J-John scarf, doesn't it?"sobbed Ginger.

"Maybe..."whispered Marla, on the verge of tears. She tried to avoid the silence , but she ended up glancing towards Ginger, with clenched fists.

The silence between them turned stiff.
Then.

Ginger spun around sternly.

SLAP!

What?

Why?

Marla fell back, feeling the hot pain on her cheek.

"MARLA YOU IDIOT..!"yelled Ginger "WHY DIDNT YOU DO SOMETHING!"

"I-I was just a kid..."said Marla shamefully.

"THAT DOESNT CUT IT! YOU WERE AT LEAST SMART ENOUGH!! All this time..you kept this all to yourself..such a heavy burden on you since you were young..it all makes sense now.."sobbed Ginger.

She's right. I was smart enough to to know. But now. I'm being lectured by a girl I underestimated. I wish I could go back to the past and fix everything . Fix the pain that I caused.

Marla got up. "I'm sorry Ginger...but if I hadn't let you go, you would be dead..and I couldn't accept that."

"But you accepted your other friends death? Huh?"
said Ginger wiping tears.

Marla looked down, but jumped.

A sound boomed across a hallway, making both girls gasp. Standing there across from the girls. A big furry creature. Freddy.

"Hurry!"said Marla while grabbing Ginger into a hiding place.
She noticed that Ginger was still clutching the scarf towards her heart, like her life depended on if.

They could hear the animatronics heavy stomps, echoing through the halls. Like a strong storm.

"M-marla..how can we get out of here..!?"whispered Ginger.
"I don't know..we'll find something"Marla whispered back.

--

enjoy!