Kill to live

"Nicole get this shit took care of that motherfuckers needs his brains blown out." King told me.

"Alright King chill yo ass down I'll take care of it I got Binky cleaning my gun," I said.

"Nicole don't tell me to chill down you need to chill yo ass down talking to me like that I could have yo head," King said. I went to go get my gun from Binky. I went downstairs to find the gang smoking the weed they were suppose to be selling.

"Ain't y'all supposed to be selling that shit it stank up in here King gone take y'all to God's forbidden you know how dat feel," I explained.

"YEAH I'M GONE KILL ALL YO SORRY BEHINDS IF YOU DON'T GO SELLING WE GOT A REPUTATION TO MAINTAIN," King bellowed. I left King to his hollering and went to go find the guy I was suppose to kill.

"HEY NIKKI WHERE DA GUYS I NEED TO GET THIS SHIT BEFORE NIGHT," Carter yelled. He was apart of The Black Knight Gang. I'm telling you sometimes these niggas can't name things they should be called Black Night cause they blacker then the guys in our gang.

"KING YELLING AT EM THEY BE OUT AFTER KING TAKE ONE OF EM' TO GOD'S FORBIDDEN," I yelled. Carter nodded. I walked behind an alley I told the man to come to.

"You got the dope girl," He said.

"Oh I got something here give me da money. I tricked him. He gave me the money I blew his brains out I pulled him and threw him in some bushes. I ran back to The House.

"Hey Nikki, King want you A.S.A.P he mad." Camille said. I nodded. I ran upstairs and put the money on his desk. "You kill the nigga?" King asked.

"Yeah, you need something King," I said.

"We got a meeting tonight and we need to clean up and I keep threatening these niggas won't clean you need to get these pansies to clean they don't want to listen you got my permission to send anyone to God's Forbidden," King said.

"I got it, King who we got a meeting with?" I asked.

"The Black Knights we got two hours I don't know why you standing here hoe," He said.

I walked out and threatened each one of em they started cleaning in a split second. I called up some of da best chefs in town for our meeting. I had this under control. My parents were apart of this gang until they wanted to leave. I sat on the stairs King grabbed my arm.

"Put this on," King said. He gave me a black leather jumpsuit and black high heels. I walked into my bedroom I shared with Camille. Camille is my little sister she's 17 she usually stays in the house she isn't into the gang until she's survived God's Forbidden and is 18, King don't care about nothing when it come to taking people to God's Forbidden.

I put on the jumpsuit and high heels. People sexy black cat woman coming. I opened the door, King was standing there he smirked and scrolled down me. Someone did a wolf whistle. King looked at him he went right back to cleaning. Everyone was ready for the meeting dinner was ready and everything was set up.

Miranda one of King's oldest members hated me. She eyeballed me. Yes I'm more important then your raggedy weave wearing behind. I stood at King's side but seriously I looked like a black cat woman. Ray the Black Knight's leader eyeballed me. I looked at him King glared at me and whispered," Look at him one mo time you in God's Forbidden."

I did not want to go there it was the underworld for me the first time. "Alright Ray you wanted to start a trade, how much we talkin," King said.

"I'm talking the big 100's we just need some dope and yo girl," Ray said.

"My henchman out the question Ray we got bigger things like how about the dope house," King suggested.

"Yeah that sound great it would keep these people high for months," Ray said.

"We got a deal now let dinner be served," King announced.

"Yeah we got a deal," Ray smiled. The chefs came out and with the food and set it out the table was filled with chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, peas, ribs, and more. King fed me I was one of them skinny girls. Ray and his gang left after dinner.

"Clean dishes up," King ordered. He walked back to his office. "CAMILLE YOU GOING TO DA CLUB." King hollered."YOU TURNT 18 NOW YOU HAVE TO HAVE FUN BEFORE GOD'S FORBIDDEN DAY."

Camille had on a crop top and shorts but a worried look on her face. I helped clean with the gang. "Hey Cat Woman who put you in that King you know he my ol' bae so you better watch out," Miranda said.

"Watch out for what yo raggedy  weave wearing bear," I scoffed. She pulled my hair, I pulled the weave right out her head. She punched me we started fighting King came out and yelled," NICOLE AND MIRANDA GOD'S FORBIDDEN BINKY GET EM ALL SET UP I'LL BE DOWN."

Binky grabbed us and took us to God's Forbidden he chained us up to the wall, I never said being his henchman came with no punishment. King came down and looked through his weaponry. He grabbed his spiked belt and started hitting us with it. Was this pansy drunk cause I remember oh heck naw he pulling out the whip we dying tonight.