Friends and Foes

Camille and I drove to the mall to pick out some clothes for the meeting for her. We walked around the mall for hours looking for outfits. We bought a shirt with a fishnet back and jeans. King picked her up I followed behind in the other car. I talked to King on what the plans were for the meeting tonight. I took her to the room once we got there to train her a little on what King likes during these meetings.

"He likes all of that this is going to be a crazy meeting," Camille laughed.

"No laughing remember NO laughing," I warned her. She nodded and put on her clothes. King took Camille to the meeting I held my gun in my hand and sat in the front with no emotion in my face. He didn't look at me, I didn't look at him. We arrived at Ray's gang's house, I stood behind King's chair, Camille sat on King's lap doing everything I told her. Camille got up when King started throwing things off the table and yelling. I grabbed his arm he pushed me away, he punched one of Ray's gang members.

"I AIN'T KILL YO LEADER HE TRIED TO KILL MY HENCHMAN!" King yelled. The guy backed away from him and some guy named Henry A.K.A Killer stabbed King in the shoulder, I shot him in the chest. Camille looked at me in fear I grabbed her and King and ran out the door. I threw King in the back seat and let Camille sit in the passenger seat. I sped to the house and ran in.

"King has been stabbed we need someone to take care of him we take risk taking him to the hospital where's our personal hospital we need some medical attention or we're going to lose our leader HURRY UP!" I yelled.

Someone gave me the directions to the nearest personal hospital. I ran to the car and drove to a little warehouse. Someone grabbed King and put him on a little make-shift gurney. I told Camille to come with me the streets are way to dangerous for her being a newbie to everything.

"What are we doing here it's kind of creepy," Camille said like she was an eight year old and I know tougher eight year olds than her and she's 18. I just glared at her and said, "You should've just stayed with mom you have no place in the streets your just my little sister that has no knowledge of the streets."

"I know a lot about the streets you can ger killed at any time you sell that weird stuff," she laughed.

"What's there to laugh about King can die at any time, you don't understand you weren't born there and tortured every moment of your life as soon as you turned eight when you actually could leave the room. You weren't in God's Forbidden with mom getting beaten to death," I cried.

"I'm sorry Nicole I didn't know all that," Camille hugged me, I pushed her off me affection wasn't my game I've never felt it. My parents were out all the time. I sat in a chair gun in hand just in case someone like Quincey or one of Ray's gang members decided to come by. Camille sat there and didn't look at me. I was kind of mad at her just saying you know about the streets made me think of when I was little all those things were one by one of the old leaders who I was guessing was King's father at the time. King's father was Nick he is now head of some other gang. King hasn't seen his father in years his mother died when he was young. I know all that cause me and him went to high school together although we lived in the same house we never talked I stayed in the safety of my room.

The doctor said he was fine. My one question is how'd these guys that may have been in gangs get a degree in medical. I held Camille's hand for a while and when we got to the door I let go I'm not letting my soft side get ahead of me. I looked at King he was sitting on the bed clamping his hand around his shoulder. I helped him walk to the car. Camille followed behind I knew tonight wouldn't be the same without her but I needed to talk to King about her, she needs to leave she has no knowledge in the streets.