Daughter of a thug

I was locked in a holding cell for a couple hours, I called King to pick me up. He came a few minutes later and bailed me out. I sat on the car and after we were away from the police station I lit a cigarette and smoked. King looked at me, I knew he knew me.

Whenever I got nervous or mad I'd smoke, when I was sad I'd drink until I passed out and take it out on the nearest person. He kept his eyes on the road and pulled up to the mansion. I threw the cigarette butt on the ground and crushed it with my foot. I walked inside and took my shower. I laid on the bed in my laced blue sleeping gown.

King laid by me and draped his hand over my side. I walked out and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a beer and drank. I sat on the stool and drunk the beer. I walked back upstairs and seen King sitting on the edge of the bed talking on the phone.

He hung up and asked, "Why is your dad asking me about a child?"

I hesitated for a while than replied," No reason babe."

"No bitch why is he asking about a child!"

"He raped me."

"Your father raped you?"

"I was 15 and he was drunk, I was doing my homework and he came into my room..."

The flashback replayed in my mind.
"Hey baby girl," my dad slurred.

"Dad I need help on my science project and mom is gone," I replied. He nodded. I walked to the door he pushed me back, "Dad I have to get something."

"No sit down I'll get it," he insisted. I sat at my chair and he stayed there. I wrote some notes down for my homework and my dad tapped my shoulder, I looked back and he took the chair from under me and picked me up. He injected a sleeping medication into my arm, I got drowsy and my eyelids grew heavy. When I woke up my panties were around my knees.

I looked in front of me my dad was laying there sleep. I pulled up my panties and put on my bra. I looked for my pants he threw and grabbed a shirt. I heard a car pull up in the driveway I ran outside.

"Hey Nikki want to help me get these groceries out the car," my mom smiled.

"Daddy raped me," I sobbed.

"He what!" My mom dropped the groceries.

I showed her my room and she went crazy on my dad that day.

"TOUCH MY DAUGHTER YOU PERV!"

I hugged Camille and that's when I decided to join the gang.

"That's what happened and I had the child and gave him to one of my friends," I replied.

"Could you get him back?" King asked.

"I could but we'd have to leave and by leave I mean the state," I answered.

"Why?"

"My friend is apart of my dad's gang and I would have to do it at night she's a good friend and I know she'll do anything to give me my son."

"Alright we'll do it tonight I'll get the plane tickets and everything but first I'm going to have to reassign some people."

"What do you want me to do," he asked.

"We need a private meeting just the gang including Binky and Zara."

"Alright I'll set up a meeting for tomorrow now a nigga got to get sleep so good night baby," King drifted off to sleep.

It took me time to get to bed but I fell asleep. In the morning, King woke me up and told me to get dressed. I put on a pink tank top and jeans. I met King downstairs with the rest of the gang. I sat beside him.

"Alright I need a couple people," King announced. "Zara, Binky, Elliot, Night, Aisha, Queen, and Veronica I need you to book plane tickets for Las Vegas."

"Aisha I want you to come with me and book your plane ticket for tonight, the rest of you need to start packing once you get home now out," I said.

That afternoon everyone except me and Aisha were on a plane. I called my friend Alana.

"I'm ready hurry up," she whispered.

"I'll be right there," I replied with a whisper. Aisha put our suitcases in the trunk of the Cadillac and took the drivers seat. We pulled up to the house and I stepped out. Alana came out from a bush holding my son, Xavier.

He ran over to me and hugged me. I put him in the backseat and we sped to the airport. We arrived, Aisha grabbed all the suitcases and we ran to our plane. My son sat in the seat beside me and rested his head on my lap and fell asleep.

 My son sat in the seat beside me and rested his head on my lap and fell asleep