Safe with me

After that little argument between King and Miranda, there was way more chatter around the house. King called me into his office.

"You get to it, time for you to learn da hard way," King spoke.

"What I didn't do anything." I said. He snapped his fingers and Binky grabbed my arms and tied them around my back. King looked at me and smirked. With another snap of his fingers my arms were set free.

"If I hear a word of what happened come out of yo mouth your going to God's Forbidden for the week," He warned.

"Yeah King I got it," I said. He let me leave. I went into the gym to work out a little, tone the muscles. I lifted a few weights impressing some of the other members. I left the room. I went to take a shower.

After my shower I put on my beanie a black shirt and capris to show off my tattoos. I went to Binky's room and knocked on his door.

"Hey Darrel," I said with a playful grin.

"Hey it's Binky no one needs to know my real name except King."

"Well where's Xavier," I said.

"That's Night to you Nicole," Night said from behind.

"You guys are so secretive," I laughed. Binky rolled his eyes and walked to his closet. Night scrolled up and down and stopped at my legs.

"Dang! How many tattoos you got," Night exclaimed.

"Mo then you." I said. I walked to Binky's closet where a teen girl was sitting.

"Binky why is fresh meat in yo closet," I laughed.

"King told me to keep her in here she our new girl."

"Look like she gone need a trainer if she want to be in here."

"You her trainer didn't King tell you."

"No the pansy didn't tell me a thing when she start?" I asked.

"When I find her a sports bra and some jogging pants."

"I got some she can borrow and like I said borrow."

"Ok be right back. Night go sell some of dis stuff," Binky said. Night left with a sandwich bag of dope. I eye- balled the girl she looked about 18. Binky came back with some clothes and threw them on her. I took her as soon as she put my clothes on her body.

"Nic take her to the training house she need to meet all the other trainees and trainers," King said.

"Dad can I go," Bianca said.

"Sure remember listen to the trainer," King said. Bianca nodded and followed me to the training house. I held the teen girl's hand. Derrick the head trainer at our training house met me at the front.

"Hey Derrick I brought new girl and Bianca for her lesson with Keisha," I told him.

"Ok and can I say you look hot today are those new tattoos," he said.

"No, they aren't but thanks I don't wear weave like Miranda."

"I heard she got pulled from da gang she was waiting for it too, she got a whole new squad of her own planning revenge on King's ass," Derrick said.

"Thanks for da heads up but don't you got trainees to train," I said.

He walked away. I took the new girl to what we call the knock out area. I put her in front of a punching bag. She just looked at me.

"Punch the bag," I said slowly.

She started punching the bag. I groaned and told her to watch me. I punched the bag hard each time. She looked surprised. "Now you try," I said.

She started doing the same but with less power in each hit. I punched the bag a couple more times my knuckles started bleeding. I wrapped hand wrap around them and the girl's hands.

"What's ya name?" I asked.

"Zara," She told me.

"Well if you ever want to make it you better listen cause the streets ain't no motherf-ing game," I warned her.

"Alright what ya want me to do, " she sounded confident.

"Punch the bag like you mean it not like your play fighting with one of yo sisters," I said. She started punching the bag harder and powerful with each hit. I started small with her in weights she got the hang of it.

"Hey that Binky guy is kinda handsome," Zara told me.

"You trying to get in trouble number 1 rule NO LOVE!" I hissed.

"I'm sorry. What's so bad about love," she asked.

"It can lead you into God's Forbidden for life or they'll just kill you and yo partner," I said.

"What's God's Forbidden?, " she asked.

"I'll tell you later we need to get back to da house. BIANCA LET'S GO!" I yelled. Bianca scattered to my side and we walked back to the house. I opened the door standing there was Miranda holding a gun with a few other girls.

"Ha look who came sound the bitch alert," Miranda laughed.

"I know your a bitch but what am I, " I said. She pulled the trigger I ducked down and kept Zara and Bianca safe. I took my gun out and shot one of her girls.

"Ok girls move out of my way," someone said from behind them.

"Camille your apart of this gang," I said half of shock. I should have known.

"Apart no, I'm the leader and tonight you and all these other pansies gone die."

"I'm not sure about that last time I checked I knew how to use a gun and fight like a man not some wussy female," I said.

Camille got offended. I shot most of her girls, Miranda ran away. Camille pulled out a gun I ran after her and jumped on her before she got a chance to pull trigger. I put a knife to her neck and warned," Come back and it'll be yo last go home and never come back."

She nodded and ran. I ran downstairs to find Miranda whipping King with the whip he used on us. I grabbed his belt and hit her with it leaving a mark. I warned her like I did Camille. I unchained King he kissed me and Binky came downstairs.