Home Delivery

I jolted up. My mom was getting sheets and little blankets. Camille came in, I got up. My mom kept muttering under her breath and yelling some weird doctor terms. I helped her. A few hours later Temara was born. Zara held her in her arms.

My mom had wrapped her in blankets. Temara opened her huge eyes, Zara breast fed her. I laid on the air mattress my mom went back to sleep after washing off and Camille went back to sleep. Zara laid Temara in the little crib.

We all peacefully fell asleep until we heard gun shots. I told Zara to hurry up and grab her bag. She grabbed her bag and Temara. My mom shut off all the lights. Camille was heading to the attic. I told my mom to take Zara and Temara up there.

"What are you going to do?" my mom asked.

"I'm gonna try my hardest to run away or fight like a man not no woman," I told her.

"Girl are you crazy going head to head with him, he's the boss," she quavered.

"Mama hurry get up there, don't worry I've cut many heads, and I know how to take care of myself since I was five," I said.

"Honey you have to forget that," my mom told me.

"I won't now go, Zara you ok up there," I called.

"I'm fine, now go cut some heads," Zara laughed. I laughed and grabbed my bag. I slid my gun into my hoodie. I ran to the back door. I didn't see anyone, I jumped over the fence and ran. Someone yelled behind me I heard pounding of feet behind me.

I ran behind an abandoned house. They ran straight ahead. I ran to the city, the boss and his troops never came out here. I texted King.

Me
  I'm out in the city where u at

😈Bae😈
   Meet me at that downtown cafe where yo parents met up

Me
  Alright meet you up there in a bit ✌️

😈Bae😈
  💋✌️👋

I put my phone in my pocket. King was sitting at a table talking to Bianca. I walked over to them. King looked up and patted the seat next to him. I sat down.

"Is Zara safe?" he asked.

"Yes her and the baby,"I smiled.

"She had the baby that's great, but we're not exactly 100% sure she's safe we might need to go back," King said.

"No. I'll go back now I might need reinforcements so keep yo phone on you," I told him.

"'Ight, keep yo phone on you too," King said sternly.

I gave him my bag and ran out the cafe. I texted him to get reinforcements ready. I ran to my house. I heard pounding of footsteps behind me. Binky, King, Night, and Bianca were behind me. We arrived at the house. Nick was standing there. I took out my knife and crept up to him. King was alright with if I killed his father.

I stabbed the boss in his back. He yelled. King and the others except Bianca shot his minions. I ran into the house. I opened the attic door, Zara handed me Temara and came down. I gave her Temara and we ran as I covered Zara. Zara went into the cover of Binky's arms.

Nick was dead on the ground his eyes glazed over. King texted the rest of the gang that it was safe to go back to the gang house. I didn't even bother talking or hugging my mom or Camille. They've crushed me and I don't feel like forgiving either of em.