Dolla signs

"King you breaking ya dad's rule, " Binky bit his finger.

"I can change it new rule only the leader can love," King said.

"Should I tell everyone your new rule," Binky said.

"Yep, now leave I still haven't finished," King kissed me again. I looked at him, he rubbed my thighs. We walked upstairs I kept my gun in hand so we didn't end up going upstairs holding hands. Binky had told the rule to everyone.

"King ya know you got to go to the boss with money to get this new rule established," Night said.

"I will but before I do I want this house clean I'll be back," King said. I followed behind telling Zara to come if she needs to learn it's from the boss himself. We pulled up at a mansion, King looked at me and Zara. We walked in. The house had tile floor and a wide entry. There was a chandelier made of gold and diamond crystals.

"Mr. G will meet with you now," His secretary said. We walked into a dark office, it smelled of weed and liquor. A cloud of smoke surrounded us.

"What ya want Jordan," Nick said his voice raspy.

"I want to start a new rule," King said.

"Alright I don't care what the rule is I need the money," Nick told us. I handed him a briefcase full of cash. He looked in it and smirked. King looked at him.

"Ya fine new rule placed or replaced, " Nick smiled, the greed glowing in his face.

"Bye dad, hope you enjoy da cash," King said as we left. Zara looked at me in amazement.

"He's da boss if he catches an unbalanced gang they off da street," I told her. She nodded. King spun me around a few times and kissed me. We rode back in silence.

We decided to keep our love off the streets. The one thing we need is some other gang on our backs and finding our soft spots. I'm a tuff nut to crack but when it comes to King things change. I walked up to my room King followed.

"Sorry but this is me and Zara's room," I said.

"Well we got business to take care of, we got training with Zara and some of da others cause Derrick and Keisha got a meeting," King said.

I nodded and shut my door. Zara sat on the bed. Bianca came out from the closet. She turned that into her little bedroom a mattress and a cover and she's fine. Bianca said," What's da newbie doing in here."

"She's here to sleep Bianca," I said.

"Ok well bitch you bets not mess with me," Bianca yawned. I shoved her back in the closet and closed the door. I gave Zara some pajamas and told her to take a shower. I took mine after her and put on my pajamas. I fell asleep very easily for Zara I can't say much.

King woke me up at 6 to get ready. Zara was squirming and whining on the bed. I got up and put on a sports bra and jogging pants. "Is Zara coming I mean she's a newbie it would be the for the best," I suggested.

"She needs to wake up now I'll be in the car," King said.

I nodded. I shook Zara awake she jolted up bumping into my head. I hissed she looked all sad so I let it go. I handed her a tank top and capris. She put them on and I grabbed her arm we quietly walked downstairs. Binky came in his blue footies and night cap. Zara looked at him and smiled I pulled her to the car.

We drove to the training house a bunch of men were there. King said he'd train the men and I'd train the girls. I trained Zara, Janice, and Kacy the three new girls and the old squad or some of it Queen, Aisha, Ginger, and Heaven. The old squad trained the new girls a little I did most of the directing them and visual examples. Aisha helped me the most of all. We trained the girls for most of the day then it was time to match up the boys and girls and get in the ring.

I fought one of our toughest guys Daniel. He lost and cried like a wuss. I picked Aisha to fight Tom, Ginger and Aaron, Queen and Xavier A.K.A Night, and Heaven and Thomas. It was newbie female against newbie male. Zara lost a battle with Ryan. Janice won against Hank. Kacy lost between Lionel. Zara and Kacy had to fight and whoever lost had to fight the toughest and meanest guy in the gang Carter. Zara stood strong and won Kacy had to fight Carter. Pep Talk time.

"Kacy you can't let fear take over you these are the motherfucking ing streets you can't let a girl down go out there and be a man not a wuss," I told her.

She nodded. She went into the ring next thing you know she's got Carter in a head lock. I heard King groan. The girls and I cheered her on. Kacy ended up winning we screamed and cheered. I hugged King then went back to cheering.

At the end of the day we celebrated with the gang. Kacy even arm wrestled a few guys. Zara pulled me to the room her eyes filled with tears.

"Bianca get out I need to talk," I said. She shrugged and left. "Zara what's wrong?"

"I-I-I'm pregnant," Zara sobbed.

"YOUR WHAT THIS IS F***ING CRAZY!" I screamed.

"I know and it's Binky's baby but I don't want to go to God's Forbidden I've heard da stories," she cried.

"Don't worry I'll keep this a secret your safe with me." I said. She hugged me then we walked back downstairs. King grabbed my waist and dipped me. I saw Binky dip Zara. She took him to the backyard. I heard gunshots I ran outside followed by King and the rest of the gang.