Time to Say Goodbye

Camille went into the house I told King to stay for a minute. "What's going on?," he asked.

"I don't think Camille should be here, she needs to go back with my parents she thinks the street is just one big game," I told him.

"That's crazy one big game. I just got fucking stabbed," He cursed.

"I know. I can call my parents tonight," I replied.

"No, I'll call them it's fine you have way more to take care of I'm assigning you as leader till I get back on my feet," King said.

"Ok, don't worry I'll whip this gang in shape," I said. I helped him to his room without waking anyone. I helped him get his clothes off and put on his shorts. I walked out closing his door quietly. I walked into my room Camille sat on the bed when she saw me she wiped her tears like I didn't just see her.

"What you crying about now you acting like a f***ing baby," I snapped.

"I heard you. You're going to take me to mama you don't care about me you just want me to leave like that," Camille said.

"I'm trying to keep you safe. Would you rather die out there in the streets," I said, frowning tightly.

" Yes I'd rather die in the streets then cold and alone at least I'll have a legacy an adventure."

"YOU WON'T HAVE NO LEGACY IF YOU STAY HERE,CAMILLE YOUR GONNA DIE OUT HERE CAUSE YOU CAN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN SELF!, " I yelled.

"I can take care of myself I don't need no one to take care of me," Camille retorted.

"CAMILLE YOU HAVEN'T LIVED ON YOUR OWN. DON'T FUCK WITH ME TODAY I TOOK CARE OF YOU WITH MAMA YOU CAN GO SOMEWHERE DIE CAMILLE IF YOU WANT!, " I screamed at her.

"FINE I WILL DIE JUST FOR YOU!, " she cried. I looked at her she grabbed a gun from my drawer and pointed it to her head. I jumped over the bed and grabbed the gun we struggled she pulled the trigger and shot her shoulder, she fell to the ground. King and Binky came in, King groaned. A ambulance came to take her to an actual hospital. I didn't go with her in risk of may be being wanted. I cleaned the blood from the hardwood floor. I laid on my bed and fell asleep. In the morning I went into King's office. I sat in his red leather rolling chair, Binky came in and said, " Hey, Boss lady, King told me. There's nothing special for you to do during his recovery except answering phone calls that's about it me and the gang will take care of everything else."

"Really nothing, how about this meeting with The Black Street gang," I said.

"Oh yeah well boss lady get ready it's in about ten minutes." Binky laughed. I put on a gray shirt and jogging pants. Binky gave me some real nice black Timberlands. I sat at the table Binky stood beside me with a gun I never thought this day would come I had my own henchman only for a week. I talked with Jackson, Quincey's boss. We talked for a while and they left after the deal was finalized. King smiled at me from the banister. That deal just put us at the top rank of gangs on the street. Again another party followed behind our victory but instead of partying first we headed to his bedroom.

The music was so loud no one heard us in his room. He stripped me of my clothing until I was only in my bra and underwear. I put my hand on his cheek. He bit on my ear gently tugging at my skin. He kissed me and we fell on his bed. After our little thing we drunk and danced. I put my clothes back on while I was in the process of that Miranda came in. King started yelling at her she yelled back at him they took the little argument outside well the hall. I put my shirt on and walked back out. Miranda punched me when I walked out, my nose started bleeding. I slammed her to the ground and tugged on her weave.

Her screaming ringed in my ears I didn't care I just kept pulling out her weave. King needed Binky to help break us apart. King grabbed Miranda by the arm and took her to his office. I heard him yell at her, she started screaming at him. Night and Binky guarded the door and eavesdropped at the same time. They didn't need to really lean cause you could hear them yelling from behind the door.

I turned the music back on so no one heard what they were saying. Everyone started dancing and drinking once the music turned on. I walked back upstairs to listen to them. "ARE YOU HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH HER OR NOT!" Miranda yelled.

"WHY IS IT ANY OF YOUR BUISNESS YOU JUST GONE TELL THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD!" King hollered.

"YOU SURE BET I AM I'LL TELL ALL THE GANGS YOU NOT ONLY A RULE-BREAKER YOU GONE LOSE YO POSITION AS LEADER."

"I'M NOT HAVING NO AFFAIR WITH HER SHE WAS TAKING A SHOWER CAUSE HER SHOWER WAS BROKE AND I CAME IN!"

"I BELIEVE YOU NOW LET ME OUT!"

"NO YOU AREN'T APART OF THIS GANG ANYMORE, MIRANDA LEAVE." King yelled. He opened the door to let her out. He went downstairs to let her out she walked out, I smiled. She was the least of my problems if our secret got out not only will King lose his position he can risk getting killed and I'd have to kill him.