Zara's story

(Zara above)

"Dad come on all you do is work mom even said that," I said.

"Zara come on all you do is call me a workaholic." My dad chuckled.

"And an alcoholic," My mom backed me up.

"Take her side like always." My dad laughed.

"Well soon our daughter will be 18 and moving out and I'll have to take Ariana's side," My mom said.

"Don't remind me 18 is such a grown number," I groaned.

"Well Zara it's time for you to grow up soon you'll have your own kids and a house of your own," my mom said.

"Let's quit while we're ahead all that stuff may not happen," I said.

"Well ok whatever you say," my mom laughed.

I smiled. I went into my room in the basement. Ariana was jumping on my bed. "Sissy why do you have a princess bed?," she asked.

"I never got a new bed this will soon be yours," I said. I picked her up and spun her in the air. I let her run upstairs. I opened my closet and slid down a slide to my secret room. I put hand wrap around my hands and started punching my punching bag. I jogged in place for a while. I climbed back upstairs using my ladder.

I sat on my bed and took off my hand wrap. I put on a tank top and stayed in my gray jogging pants. I put on my Air Jordan 4 purple star limited edition shoes. I walked to the backyard, my best friend Andre was waiting.

"Sweet shoes must've been expensive," he said.

"Yep limited edition now to the game," I said.

We played our daily game of basketball. I won 17-14. We shook hands he congratulated me and left. I went to get my clothes and take a shower. I put on a black tank top and capris. My mom called me into the living room.

"Zara meet King and Binky," my mom smiled.

"Binky what kind of name is that," I laughed.

"A nickname kid cause I can call you Snappy when I break yo neck," Binky grunted.

"Binky chill man I only brought you here cause I didn't want Nicole to go ballistic," King said.

"Ok, King let's take care of buisness," Binky said.

"So you signed the papers we'll be taking her now," King said.

"Take me, mom what's going on?" I asked.

"You'll be in our gang The Golden Pharaohs. You'll be training with my lead henchman Nicole," King said.

"What I want to stay here," I said.

"Zara it's life or death here just go with him he's a nice guy once you get to know him," My mom said.

My mom's making me go with strangers I don't even know this is crazy. I walked over to them the huge strong guy Binky tied my hands behind my back with rope he tied my legs together. King snapped his fingers and Binky picked me up and took me outside. He threw me in the back seat.

We drove to some brick house. Binky took me inside and took me to his room closet. It was the afternoon I was kind of hoping to go to the mall on a nice Saturday afternoon like this one. "Hey Darrel.", Someone said from his room."

"Hey it's Binky no one needs to know my real name except King," Binky said.

Darrel seems like a name for someone way opposite from him.

The girl came to the closet door way and said," Binky what is fresh meat doing in yo closet."

Fresh meat am I about to be fed to dogs or something.

Binky threw me some clothes and untied the ropes from my arms and legs. She grabbed my arm and we walked to a warehouse. We walked into a gym where many people were training. I punched a punching bag and trained for a few hours.

We walked back to the house. The little girl I found out was Bianca and I stood at the doorway when my trainer pulled out her gun. I heard a few gunshots and talking. After that crazy thing we went to "The Boss's Mansion". I listened to their conversation.

A few weeks later me and Binky hit it off. I mean King did pass that new rule and I found Binky's soft spot. There was a party and I thought it would be the best time to tell Nicole.

She started yelling when I told her I was pregnant I thought she would've told King but that didn't happen. When I went back downstairs Binky dipped me I told him to follow me to the backyard. Next thing I know he's covering me and then he fell to the ground. I looked at the bullet hole in his shoulder. I screamed and broke down in tears.

Nicole came running out with the rest of The Golden Pharaohs members. She checked his pulse then grabbed the bullet with tweezers. She pulled me back as King and some of the gangs medical personnel came. Nicole took me to the room I lied on the bed and fiddled with a gun. Nicole tried to grab the gun I rolled to the floor. She jumped after I shot my shoulder.

I heard the faint screams of Nicole I felt my blood leave my body. Someone picked me up I felt the cool rain pour on me as we went outside. I tugged on his shirt he stopped and looked at me or so I think so my vision was blurry. "Take me home," I whispered.

He ran to my house. I heard my mom talking to him. She set me on the couch and did what they had did to Binky. I fell asleep for a while. My sister woke me up, she hugged me a sharp pain went through my right arm. My mom pulled Ariana back. She sat me up and gave me an aspirin. I laid back down once my mom and sister went to sleep I grabbed my jacket and ran outside. My arm felt worse as I ran but I kept running like no one's buisness.

I crept into the back door of the gang house. I hid near a wall when King came upstairs. I ran to the basement Nicole sat there unconscious. I jolted her awake.

I unchained her chains and grabbed her arm. I grabbed a bag of clothes and food and we ran out the back. She stopped cause she was out of breath. I just shot my self a couple hours ago don't complain. I pulled her to the house and downstairs it was close to sunrise once we got there. She lied on my bed I put a cold towel on her legs and let her sleep. A few hours later King came I ran downstairs and locked my bedroom door. I put my hand over Nicole's mouth. I told her,"Don't talk he's here."

I slid down to my secret room. I know I'd just left Nicole up there but if I risked going back up to get her King could have my life. I heard my door open there wasn't any yelling just a lot of thumping. I walked back upstairs and seen King drive off with Nicole.

I ran to the gang house to get Binky. He drove me to a little hill we seen King and Nicole. We walked out the car and awe'd when they kissed. We told King I was pregnant instead of hurling me off the edge of the cliff he did a chest bump with Binky. I laughed with Nicole.