God's Forbidden

He whipped us leaving our cuts screaming HELP ME. He stripped us of our clothes so we were only in our bras and underwear. He went upstairs, Binky followed him. I sat on the cool marble floor my gashes hurt like hell. Miranda fell right to sleep, I fell asleep right after her.

King hit us with the belt to wake us up. He gave us plate of scraps from breakfast then walked back upstairs. I heard screaming and cheering going on upstairs, he dragged Camille down and chained her up next to me. He stripped her of her clothing and left. I ate the food and kicked it to the stairs. King came downstairs and slipped on the plate.

"WHO PUT THIS SHIT HERE I DON'T CARE IF YA F-ING CAN'T USE YO FINGAS YOU GOT TOES!" He bellowed. Miranda and Camille pointed their toes at me, King grabbed his whip and hit my legs and sides. I screamed he just did it harder. Blood was streaming down my sides my tears stung the cuts on my cheek.

"HEY KING YA GOT A CALL!" Night yelled from upstairs. King unchained Miranda and took her upstairs. I heard him yell and stomp to his office. At night King came to get me. "We got business to take care of," King whispered. He unchained me I walked up to my room.

  "Be quiet the pansies finally sleep," he said. I put on a black shirt and hoodie and jeans. I put on high tops and walked out. King pulled me into the truck." Sit back and stay still get low if you see someone," King said. We drove to one of our rival gangs house.

  "Let's go stay behind me," King whispered. I followed behind him and we went into the house.

  "Don't touch anything I got a meeting stay right here I know you good I can shoot you in the next 30 seconds," King threatened. He walked into the office and closed the double doors behind him.

  "What you doing here you King's girl." Some guy said.

  "No I'm King's henchman why ya asking?" I asked.

  He pushed me into the wall and grasped my neck. "I know you you da one that killed my brother," he said.

  "Let go of me, King gone kill you," I warned.

  He threw me to the other side of the room. I got up and put a gun to his head, "Want me to blow ya brains out jus like I did yo son of a gun brother," I said through my teeth.

  "Nicole put the gun down if you want trouble Quincey, meet me at the field at 5:00 am sharp," King said from behind me.  I put my gun in my pocket and walked to King.  Why he wanna cause trouble all the time. I stood behind King we left the house and drove to another house in the city.

  "I be back alright Shawty in about 30 minutes, give me yo gun," King said. I handed him my gun, he got out the truck and kicked the door down. I heard yelling and shooting. I grabbed King's phone and looked through it.

  Daily Plans
Meet with Black Street Leader
Get Bianca my daughter
Take care of Quincey at 5:00 am
To be continued... 

I put his phone back in the cup holder. He came back with a little girl he put her in the back and ran to the front. He sped away from the house and glared at me. I wanted to say, What ya staring at bruh. I said nothing and sat back, we arrived at the house.

  "Bianca come on," King told his daughter. I got out the car he told me to get back in. I sat there waiting for King someone started shooting at the car. I ducked King still had my gun I grabbed his gun he kept in the glove compartment. I stepped out the car the gun in my hand a bullet passed my shoulder.

  I shot someone yelled. I went towards the limp body on the ground, it was Ray the one from last night. King came out with Binky and Miranda at his side. He looked at Ray and said," That's what I like Nicole one shot one kill but we gotta get to the field," King said.

  I didn't make any eye contact with King. "King what we doing out here so early why am I up so early," I asked.

  "The streets are a complicated game but once you rise to the top you get way mo things we still at a rank not a good one either," King grumbled.

  He put his hand on mine. I looked at him he let go of my hand I wanted to say,"No don't let go I liked that." But his one rule got in the way NO LOVE. If to be broken it's God's Forbidden for life.