huit

cambria

"make this quick." justin mumbles, keeping the lights off. "who's room is this?"

"my boss's." i giggle, and he chuckles. considering i couldn't see, i turned the lamp on, then looked at him. "are you in charge?"

"yes." he puts me on all fours, and grips my ass.

"im not even naked yet." i laugh. "your wife must do a horrible job at pleasuring you."

he just hums before pulling my skirt down. the fact he wears his ring when we fuck was a little sexy. the fact he doesn't care, but i do feel bad for karmen.

he smacks my ass, me moaning for him to put it in already. as soon as he did, i couldn't help but moan as loud as i did. he was giving me slow but pleasurable strokes. "justin, go faster." i frustratedly moan into the pillow.

he makes me sit up as he fucks me hard. his hands wrap around my body, his large hands grabbing my breasts in his hand. he was groaning into my ear, telling me to ride him.

he lays on his back, me sitting on his erection, riding him like i never did before. it took me by surprise when he started running circles in my clit, which made me orgasm come quicker. "don't cum yet." he demands.

i nod, holding it in as best as i could.

+

justin

two rough rounds later, i made the excuse to my father and karmen that i felt sick and needed to go home. cambria was having trouble walking so she decided to stay upstairs.

you sure you're okay?

im fine bieber

that was the end of cambria and i's texts before i deleted the conversation and got into the car. "you're sweating, did you eat anything?"

a smirk came onto my face, then i realized it was karmen asking me that question. coughing, i shake my head.

as i turn my head to look out the window, i silently curse myself for almost letting it slip.

"maybe i can make you feel better." i felt her hand on my thigh, cursing myself again.

"im not sex deprived, im sick."

karmen takes her hand away, continuing to drive. i felt bad for that coming off so harsh but i didn't want it to be obvious that i was fucking someone else. if i could fake an orgasm i would.

when we got home, she was having one of her little moods where she stops around in her heels making it obvious she was mad. instead of giving in to her bratty attitude, i got into my sweatpants and went straight to bed.

when i laid down, she turned the lights on and got naked in front of me. but i closed my eyes and covered my face with the blanket, still ignoring her attention seeking mood until the morning.

-----

i just like writing horrible smut