quarante et un

cambria

the tour was almost over and i was glad it was. the campus was great and everything but i was tired and stressed. worrying about justin all night caused me to lose a few hours of sleep. when we went for a lunch break, i made me an appointment for a massage at the closest massage therapist.

the last place we visited was the dean's office where he introduced himself to me and i introduced myself telling him im glad to attend the next semester and so forth. when i finally got to leave, the first thing i did was called justin.

"hello?" his voice sounded more enthusiastic. "cam?"

"oh yeah." i shake my head wondering why i paused. "is everything okay?"

"yeah." he says. "karmen still won't sign the divorce papers until i tell her why i'm divorcing her and she still wants half of the company but my dad didn't even sign the company over to me so that's not happening. my dad is getting better but he still had cancer."

"did you tell him?" i smile, feeling that justin wasn't as stressed as he was yesterday.

"i did, then the doctors and nurses barged in and said they need to do something with his blood then i was called back into the office for some emergency thing." he explains, and i just nod forgetting he can't see me. "what about you? did you have fun?"

"no, my tourist is a kiss ass and acts like a cheerleader from a movie." i roll my eyes, justin laughing. "this campus is really big i need a segway."

"stop being lazy." justin laughs, then i heard a feminine voice interrupt justin from talking.

"excuse me, sir. karmen is coming off the elevator demanding to see you. we have security holding her back."

"facetime me." i say into the phone and he does, ending the call. he had handed the phone to jessica and she waves at me before flipping the camera me watching justin allow her to come in his office.

"thanks jess." justin had said, taking the phone. i got in the rental car, staying as silent as i could while justin put his phone on his desk then sat down. "what do you want?"

"tell me why you're divorcing me. i know i can't get half of the company because it's not yours yet so if that's the reason just tell me." i heard karmen say, me pretty pissed i could see anything, i was just listening.

"i done love you anymore, karmen. as harsh as it sounds, i fell out of love for you." he replies. "don't make this harder than it has to be, you can find someone else."

"did you find someone else?" her voice randomly went soft me, muting myself as i groaned loudly. i kept myself on mute just in case.

"yes, i did. we had sex once or twice." justin lies. maybe a couple of hundred times, i laugh internally because justin just keeps piling on lies.

"you fell in love with her, didn't you?" karmen's voice got shaky which meant she was probably going to cry. "is it jessica?"

"what, no." i heard justin laugh. "im sorry, no it isn't her. it doesn't matter who it is and i won't tell you because im not allowing you to harass her."

rolling my eyes, i find karmen's number and texted it's me then opened up the facetime app again to only get a glimpse of justin's face. "it's cambria." karmen had stated, me opening the messages back seeing she had read it.

"i knew it. someone with that type of past couldn't just give it up old habits."

un-muting myself, i chuckle. "as if you didn't whore around yourself sending nudes to older men. you're like thirty something still sending nudes, that's something dumbass teenagers did."

justin looks at the screen wide eyed. i heard karmen grumble under her breath and then the my phone screen was suddenly her face. "who told you that?"

"doesn't matter how i found out. just know i can find out anything about you if i have to. you can call me all the names in the world, you can harass me all you want. just know, while you were on your hands and knees cleaning, i was getting dicked down by your husband. or should i say, ex husband."

i hung up. i had a feeling either justin was going to tell me to shut up or karmen was going to yell.

+

my massage was the best thing that could've happened. right now, this lady's hands are working miracles. as she kneaded my back, i got a call so i grabbed my phone and answered it without caring who it was.

"what the fuck was that? you were supposed to back me up not say i was dicking yo-" justin had started laughing before he could even finish. it caused me to start laughing. "seriously, was all of that really necessary?"

"what happened after i hung up?"

"she threw my phone and took my wedding bands." justin laughed. "so she has almost ten millions dollars now because she took my rings."

"damn." i chuckle. "but i know sh-"

i stopped talking, as i felt so much tension in my back being released when the lady had pressed her elbows into my back. "did you just moan? what the hell are you doing?"

"don't get those kind of thoughts. im getting a massage." i laugh, the lady laughing as well.

"i might just have to get one." he chuckles. "and i have to get a new phone because this one is shattered. it took me fifteen minutes to find your number."

someone's voice made him groan. "my mom is here. my dad wants to talk to me, now."

"good luck." i smile. "wait, did you talk to ryan?"

"no, he can stay in atlanta." he mumbles.

"don't do that. just talk to him."

"i will." he sighs. "bye."

"bye."

----

birthday's in two days hella lit

me on my birthday ^