trente et un

im feeling conflicted because i want cayan to happen too but

cambria

i woke up with an attitude the next morning. karmen moaning most of the night was haunting me and the fact ryan sleeps like a monster. "ryan!" i exclaim, slapping his arm that almost hit me in the face. "no wonder why girls leave you in the morning."

"i leave them for your information." he mumbles, rolling to look at me. "you know you'd never leave me in the morning."

"i'd never sleep with you." i roll my eyes.

"stop lying to yourself."

i didn't know whether he was being serious or not, but i decided to play along. "you're right." i mumble, swinging my leg over him, sitting on his lower abdomen.

"w-what are you doing?" he stammers, his hand on my thigh.

"im grabbing my purse." i smirk, grabbing my purse that was on the chair next to him, then i got off of him and sat back on my side.

"you're the fucking devil, you know that." he grumbles, standing up, an obvious bulge in his boxers. when he opened the door, justin was just walking past. "morning."

"morning." justin looks at ryan then looks at me. he didn't say anything, he just kept walking. sighing, i grab my phone, stripped of the clothes that i was wearing and started to put my dress back on.

"geez, if you me so badly, just say it." ryan had said, then winked. turning around, i look at him then i saw justin walking past shaking his head.

"i think you just hurt your friends feelings." i say, giving him a shut the fuck up look, as i pulled my dress up. "zip me up."

he zips my dress, then asks me where im going. "minding my business. i'll see you whenever."

i hear karmen in the hallway so i rush out there and she frowns. "you're not staying for breakfast?"

"no, i have some things to do. i'll see you whenever i see you." i give her a quick hug. justin wasn't upstairs so he had to be downstairs. when i got down there, i slid my heels on and walked into the kitchen where he was on a tablet looking for something.

"so did you and ryan do something last night?" he questions, raising an eyebrow.

"no, but you and karmen did." i reply halfheartedly, then walked over to him to give him a quick hug. "i'll see you."

he doesn't let me fully walk away. instead he grabs my hand and twirls me around to face him. the fact that he had kissed me with his wife just upstairs was surprising to me. "stop." i mumble, my heart beating.

"but i don't want to."

"but you have to."

sighing, i turn around and walked toward the door. ryan was coming down the stairs, walking straight to justin.

+

justin

ryan told me that him and cambria were joking about what i heard in the bedroom but i could care less. cambria didn't stop me from kissing her as soon as it happened which meant she wanted what i wanted or she just was doing it because she felt sorry.

grabbing my phone, i text her.

can we please talk ... without any interruptions?

moments later, she had texted back, by talk you mean kiss me without your wife being around then no

sighing, i look at ryan who's leaning on the island typing away on his phone. karmen was in the pantry looking for something healthy to cook.

let's meet in public. i seriously just want to talk okay. meet me at rocco's at 1

see you there, she replied almost immediately, me smiling. karmen had put a box of oats on the table, "what is that? im not eating that?"

"i am." she replies. "you and ryan go find something to eat."

"ryan's going to mcdonalds because she doesn't care how unhealthy it is." ryan talks in third person, as she turns to the door. "justin, come on."

"hold on." i roll my eyes. i kiss karmen quickly before rushing upstairs to grab a t-shirt then put on my slippers.

"you're dressed like a college student." ryan says. "we're going shopping with cambria one day to one up your wardrobe."

"i don't need t-"

"what shoes do you own other than dress shoes?"

i didn't answer because there was no answer. "my point proved." he chuckles as i grab my phone kissing karmen again before i left out.

"fine, i'll go shopping but what are you expecting me to wear?"

"that's why cambria's coming along to help."

----

put justin in a speedo and make him dance to hotline bling