douze

justin

after leaving the meeting, i was nervous of what tomorrow's meeting was going to be. as soon as i walked out into the blazing hot weather, i removed my blazer, then answered my phone that had started ringing.

"hello?" i ask, seeing ryan's name before i had answered.

"so, you know how you asked me to house sit?" he asks. "i was in your office on your computer and i saw a key with a post it note with some words, care to explain?"

"why are you in my fucking drawers?" i ask. the key was taped to it and the note was for cambria when i got back. i made her a replicate key.

"just tell me who the hell its for? if its for me im definitely not waiting for you naked." ryan says, then he gasps. "are you having an affair?"

"ry-"

i just realized my car pulled up with karmen sitting in it. "i'll call you later. put it back and get out of office."

"okay, mr. bieber." he chuckles, then hangs up. rolling my eyes, i and get in the car, karmen kissing my cheek.

"heated conversation?"

"no, it was ryan being a twat." i say, and she just laughs.

"that cambria girl, is she close to la? you're working all day tomorrow and today was pretty boring." she looks at me, and i shrug. "do you have her number, i at least want to ask her?"

as i scroll through to find her number, karmen was over my shoulder. i clicked it and she decided to text her from my phone.

hi it's karmen! if you're close to la .. do you maybe want to hang out tomorrow? justin is being a workaholic

she smiles at me, and i take my phone back. as she opens her own phone, i hurry and type say no then deleted it so it wasn't in the messages anymore.

when we arrived at the hotel, i got a text back.

im in san diego and that's a two hour drive

"she's in san diego, and it's a two hour drive."

"tell her i don't mind driving out there."

i text her that, then when she happily agreed, i knew she was being a smartass about it. "do you mind?" she looks at me. "i know she almost costed your company but i really want a new friend plus i feel like i need to make it up to her for offending her that one time."

"i don't mind." i lie, shrugging as i start to unbutton my shirt. "what are you gonna do?"

"maybe go to the beach or go shopping." she shrugs. "im in the mood for froyo."

"if you do get some, get me some." i say, kissing her forehead. she walks in the bathroom and as soon as i heard the water running, i called ryan and went to the balcony.

"ready to talk?" he questions. "are you having an affair?"

"yes." i say lowly, kind of scared to admit it to someone, but ryan's my best friend. "look, before you say any-"

"who is it? is she young? like younger than you or is she older?" he questions, then starts laughing. "are you her sugar daddy?"

i couldn't help but laugh, but then i had to answer, "no dude, it's cambria. the key is to a loft that i didn't know was built in the new building. only me you and her know about it."

"i won't tell anyone." he assures. "now bye, im losing on call of duty."

"bye." i roll my eyes. as soon as i hung up, i facetimed cambria for two reasons. to see her face and to talk to her about tomorrow.

when she answered, her face and boobs were on the screen. "what if it was my wife calling?" i whisper.

"me and karmen have the same body parts justin." she rolls her eyes. "what do you want?"

"why would you agree for tomorrow? how awkward is it going to be?"

"not that awkward unless she brings up the incident that happened the at your office."

"she wants to apologize for that but please don't bring me up in any conversation."

"i won't, now i have to go."

"okay." i hang up, then sat down on the chair. i felt as if i was overreacting about them becoming friends but i had to trust cambria wouldn't do anything to get us caught.

---

there's gonna be some drama sooner or later lol