trente six

u know what wattpad im tired of this

justin

i told mom she could stay with me but she insisted she stay with dad just to watch and make sure he was alright through the night. "you can drop me off though so we can talk."

i open the door for her to get in, then closed it. when i got into the drivers seat, she looked at me. "who's this her you don't want me to judge because it's obviously not karmen?"

while pulling off, i start to explain to her from the beginning. from when i found the loft and how cambria and i used it to where cambria and karmen had their little battles. i know cambria didn't want me telling her secret but it's my mom so i told her. "karmen didn't like having her around after i told her what cambria used to do and so cambria left. i didn't want her to, mom. i caught feelings for her and the more she's away the stronger they seem to get."

she sighs, and i continue talking. "we were talking one day. her and karmen are friends now and she invited her over and cam and i were the only ones in the pool. she told me to stop being in denial and tell her that i like her for only her body but that's not the case. i think im falling for her."

"you definitely are falling for her, just by the way you're talking about her." she had said as we pulled up to dad's house. "you're wrong for cheating, and falling for cambria's seduction, but by the way you told me how she kept telling you to go to your wife, she was serious."

"she admitted having feelings for me too though." i smile slightly, looking at her.

"you're so in love it'd hurt to be karmen." she mumbles. "can i meet this cambria? i just don't want to give you advice without meeting her."

"when's a good time?" i ask, now having to find a way to get cambria to talk to me.

"after breakfast."

she gets out, then starts walking up to the door. i watch until dad opens the door allowing her in, then i beep the horn before pulling off.

+

the next morning, i got a shower, did my morning thing and got dressed in my grey suit. karmen was sleeping so i left before she woke, then texted her and told her i'm going to be with my mom.

by the time i had gotten outside, i saw a pap sitting outside, then chuckled. "it's a little early, don't you think?" i ask, unlocking my car door with the button.

"believe me, i know. im getting paid twice as much to do this."

smirking, i grab a card from my glove compartment, and handed it to him. "i'll pay you twice as much to get away from my house and come to my office on monday to photograph some buildings."

he didn't answer. instead he put his camera down and rushed off to his car. laughing, i get in, and pulled off in a hurry considering i have to convince cambria to see me. as i was driving, i got a call, so i answered it from the bluetooth in my car. "hello?"

"i came to your house, where are you?" ryan asked.

"i just pulled off. im going to lunch with my mom."

"it's still breakfast time."

"i have stuff to do, ry. what did you want?" i try not to get an attitude with him, and he sighs.

"i felt sorry for not talking to you in a week. i just didn't want to be brought into any drama when you told karmen." he admits, me clearing my throat.