trente deux

I PROMISE THIS IS MY LAST FINE UPDATING TODAY

cambria

when i arrived at rocco's i noticed that there weren't many people here which was surprising because this diner is usually always busy. i was sitting there, sipping on a lemonade i had ordered waiting for justin to arrive. it was about five minutes later when justin walked in swearing khaki joggers and a hoodie over his head. "how long have you been here?"

"well i got here at one." i say. "so fifteen minutes."

"im sorry, i was getting held up with ryan." he sighs. "he's annoying."

"i know." i chuckle the waiter coming over asking justin if he wanted anything. he asked for an iced tea then looked at me. "what are we here to talk about?"

"what you kept saying in the pool yesterday."

"you can tell me you don't like me for my body all you want, justin but i won't believe it. all we did was fuck and make fun of each other the whole time we've known each other, what's there to like about me?" i say as soon as the words came out of his mouth. "and how did you know my middle name?"

"you worked for me at one point. everything about you was on a digital file that my dad insisted i check before i actually hired you." he just smirks. "you played basketball in high school."

i roll my eyes, as he continues on. "and you went to college and dropped out, why?"

"it's not important." i shrug. "justin, im serious."

"im serious too." he sits up, leaning on the table. "you know, if i divorce karmen before the company is mine, she only gets the ring on her finger. unless she tries to get money from me but her side of the family is as rich as mine so she probably wouldn't."

the fact that those words just came out of his mouth made my heart start beating faster, and my stomach got this foreign feeling. "you can't lie and say you don't feel something for me, cambria. you wouldn't have agreed to talk."

"you're so hardheaded, justin." i mumble. "my past is going to follow me, haunt me, okay. if you divorce karmen for me i'll be a whore and not just here, i'll be on social media. you're famous, justin."

he sighs, "i don't understand why you label yourself as a whore. everyone likes sex-"

"i didn't do it for the sex, justin, i did it for the money. and because i was lonely and having someone touch me in that way made me feel wanted and special." i admit, not being able to make eye contact with him. he was going to talk but the waiter had brought over his tea and asked us did we want anything to eat.

we both shake our heads, then he sighs as the waiter walks away. "i want you, cambria. im not in love with karmen but i still love her. i think im fall-"

"justin, don't say it." i squeeze my eyes shut. "please don't say it."

"you know what i was going to say so just me divorce her. we don't have to be together as soon as it happens, we can wait."

i look through my purse for my money to pay for the drink, then i shake my head. "i don't want to wait. im going to be honest and say that i was hella jealous when i heard you and karmen having sex and when you kissed her. i want to be with you, right now, but you're married. that's why i didn't want to mess around with a married man because there's always complications."

he just gives me a small smile. "so you have feelings for me too?"

his puppy face made me regret admitting my feelings for him. "im leaving. i'll see you whenever."

"wait, no." he stops me. "can you come with me and ryan later to go shopping. he wants me to get more clothes instead of wearing suits."

i just chuckle, "you don't have to wear something else just because he says you have to."

"i kind of like these clothes so could you come with us? you know how to put an outfit together."

"fine."

---

remember when justin wore those leather pants that looked like a saggy diaper