.31.

Cas ☁️ is typing...

Cas ☁️: hi

De. W: im right in front of you

Cas ☁️: i know :)

____

Dean looked up from his phone and gave a small chuckle before digging into his plate of spaghetti. Cas smiled before taking a bite of his bread.

"Would you like some wine?" Cas asked his blue eyes shimmering with mischief. "Im more of a beer guy.." Dean admitted sheepishly before bitting into his bread.

Cas nodded before taking out a bottle of beer and popping the top, handing it to dean with a grin. He ended up digging for another beer for himself before sitting down at the table.

Sam walked into the kitchen smiling. "Thank you for the meal Cas" he called placing the plate into the sink. "No problem sam!" Cas replied making eye contact with the younger winchester and smiling.

Dean muttered something to himself before stabbing his fork into the pasta. "Did you say something dean?" Cas asked awkwardly taking a sip of his beer. "I was just talking to myself." Dean grumbled, a light blush around his cheeks.

Sam came into the dinning room and whispered something into deans ear, causing dean to drop his fork and punch his brothers shoulder. Cas chucked taking his final bite of pasta. "What did he say?" He asked once sam left. "N-Nothing!" Dean responded blushed as he picked up his plate and hurried to the kitchen.

Cas followed him, plate in hand as he made his way to the sink with dean. Dean put his plate into the sink, grabbing a bottle of soap and turning on the faucet.

"Oh no dean please! I can do it myself." Cas reached for the plate, but dean rejected, running the soap into the plates. "We can do it together." Dean smiled handing cas the scrubbing thing. Cas smiled and took the scrubby thing, as he started to clean the dishes.

-

"Thank you for letting me and sammy say" dean said, drying his hands onto the towel that cas gave him. "Anytime." Cas replied as he cleaned the sink. "No really thanks.." Dean said again walking over to the blue eyed boy. "You hardly knew me. We meet online and now were face to face. What if I'm a killer? Or a psychopath?"

Cas stopped cleaning the sink. He looked up. "i trust you." He replied with a sigh.

Dean looked at castiel with so many questions.

Why does he trust me? Dean thought. I barley know him and he's already put all of his trust in me. But then again I haven't even known him for more than 2 months and it feels like I've known him forever. He's crazy, but i guess i am too.

Dean glanced at castiels lips then his eyes again. "What are you doing to me cas?" He whispered looking at castiels lips again.

Dean hesitantly leaned in and closed the gab between them, keeping his eyes closed so he wouldn't see the disgust in castiels eyes.

Cas froze, he was taken back when he felt deans lips on his. Before he could respond, dean pulled away and walked backwards. "I-im sorry.. Im sorr-" he was cut off when cas grabbed his black shirt and pulled him back into the kiss.

Deans eyes widened but he fluttered them close after a new moments. He kissed back and there lips moved in sync before a small squeal interrupted them.

"DESTIEL IS A THING!" Sam yelled running over to them and hugging them both as he jumped. "SAM LAY OFF!" Dean yelled blushing. Cas didn't say anything, he only groaned covering his face. "I GOT TO SPREAD THE WORD!" Sam stopped jumping and thought to himself.

Dean gasped when Cas grabbed sams collar with both hands, ramming him into the wall. "Dont say a word!" Cas threatened as he let go of the shocked sam.

"Sorry.. That was uncalled for..Its just.." He trailed off, placing his hands on his head.

Sam groaned before rolling his shoulders from the pain. "Jeez cas.." Dean said, quite shocked at his friends strength. "im sorry.. Sam.. It wont happen again." Cas stuttered back, worried they would lose trust in him.

"Its fine, im strong, i just wasn't prepared." Sam said rubbing his neck. "BUT IT DOSNT MATTER!" He yelled smiling. "YOU GUYS ARE GAY AS FUCK!" Sam ran upstairs laughing like a mad man.

Cas and dean just stood there, wondering what the fuck just happened.

____

Your welcome

Also im not getting all of the alerts??? when you guys comment, i only get a few of the notifications which is odd...

So if i don't respond then thats why! 

I saw that main confusion was about 'sammy boy 👰🏼💕' and thats Becky

But don't worry gabe will come soon ;)

👽✌🏼️