.137.

Dean came upstairs and went into the room they shared. He smiled, leaning on the door and watching castiel look for something to wear.

Dean walked over to cas and wrapped his arms around castiels waist smiling into his ear. "Need help babe?" He asked kissing his boyfriends ear. Castiel nodded in response as he turned around so he could look dean in the eye. "I got something for you, just brush your teeth and do your messy hair" dean winked smiling as he letting go of cas and ran out of the room quickly.

Castiel obeyed, smiling at the thought of dinner. "He's never this giddy.. Must be something nice." Castiel smiled to himself as he walked into the bathroom they shared.

_______

Dean walked in the room with a pure black tux and a smile on his face. He didn't wear a tie, so he had one for cas; it was blue.

"Cassie!" Dean called to the bathroom as he laid the tux down and smoothed it out. He stepped back and ran his hands through his short hair, smiling nervously. "Honey?" Castiel called back from behind the closed bathroom door. "Its me babe." Dean smiled sitting right next to Castiels laid out tux. "ill be out in a sec." Cas muffled back in response.

Dean smiled wanting to surprise castiel even more. He leaned his side on the bed, propped his leg up and put his hand on his hips. The proper 'draw me like one of your french girls' looks. Dean grinned when he heard the doorknob rattle as the door swung open.

Castiel gasped seeing dean in that position, AND him in the tux. "Dean.. You look.." Castiel smiled as a blush formed around his cheeks. He walked over to dean and the tux laid out.

"Extravagant? Beautiful? Daddy material?" Dean responded smiling when castiel didn't. "All of the above." Castiel said finally, grabbing deans propped arm, dragging him up.

Dean smiled as he was pulled up by a shocked cas. "Is that for me?" Castiel asked darting his eyes to the laid out tux. Dean nodded kissing Castiels face. "Look sharp, ill be back in a few." Dean smiled as he watched castiel move his hands from him and roam his hands across the tux. Dean walked out of the room and shut the door to be greeted by dans small stance.

"Dad why do you look nice?" Dan asked tugging on deans sleeve with question. "Remember the plan kiddo? I explained it on the couch." Dean said picking up Dan and holding him on his side.

"What plan?" Dan asked tilting his head like his other dad once did. "Remember The Greatest Plan Of All Time?" Dean asked as he walked down the stairs with a confused Dan still in his arms.

Dan thought for a moment before gasping in response. "OH THAT PLAN" he whispered into Deans ear playfully. Dean laughed and nodded. "Yes that plan!"

Dan threw his arms in the air before putting them over his mouth. "Is this the plan with Uncle Sammy and Aunt Charlie?" He giggled, his eyes full of wonder.

"Yes! You'll meet Uncle Sammy and Aunt Charlie later, but don't tell Dad okay?" Dean said sternly holding out his pinky. "I wont tell i promise!" Dan said grabbing deans pinky in his shaking it as he smiled. "Good now off you go kiddo!" Dean said placing Dan down and letting him run off into the living room in a fit of giggles.

"Operation Mrs.Winchester is a go"