.100.

WOOOO 100th chAP T ER

____

Castiel walked over to the lady behind the small booth. "Table for.. 3.. Should be under Charlie?" Castiel asked looking around for his friend.

"Ah yes follow me.." The woman said as she grabbed a few menus with a smile. Dean took Castiels hand and squished there sides together as they followed the woman.

After a while she lead them to the back of the restaurant and stopped at a booth with a small light hanging over them. The woman motioned us to sit as she gave a small bow and walked away.

In the booth was a small petite girl with velvet red hair that curled around her ears. A small computer/tablet was set up in front of her as she typed quickly with a mischievous grin

"Hey charles." Cas waved trying to get her attention. "Hey cassie." Charlie replied keeping her eyes locked on the small screen. Dean coughed awkwardly before scooting into the opposite booth with cas.

Dean nudged castiel after Charlie went silent. He made a 'shes not even talking to us' face, making castiel hold his hand up as he counted down.

4
3
2
1..

"Hey sorry i was um.. Working." Charlie said, making castiel smile. "And by 'working' you mean getting 'info' from your favorite store." Cas responded sarcastically. "What can i say cassie, they have nice things." Charlie sighed taking a sip from her drink.

Dean coughed awkwardly as he watched them talk. "Oh sorry.. Dean right?" Charlie said holding out her hand to shake.

Dean took her hand and shook it in one swift movement. "Yeah.. And you must be charles..?" Dean responded with a shy smile. "That one of my nicknames.. Real names charlie though." Charlie smiled scooting her computer away as she crossed her arms.

"So.." Charlie gave a sheepish grin before leaning on the table. "You two eh?" She commented making dean look away as his face flustered. Charlie let out a small laugh, her smile bright as day. "Ahh you boys are cute." She added with a happy sigh.

"Did you order yet?" Castiel asked looking at the menu blushed. "Nope" charlie responded popping the 'p' at the end. "I didn't know what dean liked" she added fixing her curly red hair.

The waiter soon came back, with a small notebook in hand. "Ready to order?" She asked in a soft tone. "Yes." They all replied in unison as they watched another waiter pass by with steamy food.

"I would like a burger with no onions.. Extra pickles..Please." Castiel said looking down at his menu before setting it down. "Okay..And for you dear?" She motioned to dean with a smile. "Burger, extra onions, extra fries." He gave a small smile before setting his menu down.

"And you?" She pointed at charlie who was focusing on deans red flannel. "Charlie.." Castiel coughed, causing his friend to look up. "Huh? Oh um.. Same as dean." She gave a reassuring smile before messing with her hands.

"Thank you.. Your food will be out shortly.. If you have any questions, my name is Nia." Nia smiled before walking away.

"Dean.." Charlie started, making dean spin his head to her direction in response. "I like your flannel.." She chuckled lifting up her flannel that was wrapped around her waist.

It was the same one dean was wearing.

"It seams we have similar tastes." She laughed placing the flannel back down. Dean grinned in response before taking a sip of his water.

"So charlie.. Hows work?" Castiel asked leaning forward. "Great! Made a lot of profit this week.. New videos too!" She smiled with her eyes closed.

"What do you work for?" Dean asked. "I work at BuzzFeed.. Its a cool place." She beamed fascinated by her own job. "Thats cool.." dean responded slightly interested. "So where you working on a project or something..?" He added pointing at her closed computer.

Charlie leaned in closer to dean. "Its a side job.." She grinned. "I hack for a living.. Or if i want to watch Netflix for free." She leaned away proudly as she saw deans face in shock. "I want free Netflix!" He exclaimed as charlie shushed him.

"Ill teach you some day." She smiled, knowing her and dean would soon become good friends.

_____

im sorry that took so long 💀

the ending was poo p

My apologies

👽✨