.155.

its time

________

Dean gasped as he read the small text from his now soon-to-be-husband. He smiled, the sides of his eyes wrinkling as a small tear rolled down his cheek. "I love you so much." Dean spoke softly wiping his tear as he rammed his lips onto castiel. "So so much." He breathed put when castiel pulled away smiling. "Look at this loser, crying over me." Cas chuckled feeling tears swell up around his eyes as well.

Dean laughed in responded kissing castiel again before hugging him tightly. "Your the one to talk" he smiled pulling away and walking back over to his side of the booth, grabbing the box and opening it to reveal the ring.

Castiel smiled when dean slipped the ring onto his finger, it was simply beautiful to him. "Its amazing de.." He smiled bringing the band closer to his view.

Lisa came back moments after with the food in hand and a smirk on her face. "Well ill be damned.." She smiled widely, placing there food down as a man came from behind her. He had two glasses and a large wine, smiling as well. "May i?" She asked castiel as the man pored the wine into the two cups.

Castiel glanced at dean before holding his hand out for Lisa to view. "Its beautiful but.." She frowned taking the ring from castiel, making dean and cas gasp immediately.

"..its on the wrong finger.." She finished, making castiel sigh of relief, before putting the ring on the correct finger with a smile.

Lisa stepped back with a nod, glaring at dean. "Its nice de-an.. You picked a good one." She smiled again before walking back into the restaurant.

"Well that went better than i though.." Dean breathed out as he gave a reassuring smile. Castiel nodded as he glanced at the silver band around his finger.

"Yeah.. It did didn't it?"

________

The newly engaged couple finished there food after a while, each smiling at each other as they realized what was lying ahead in the future.

a wedding.

Castiel smiled as he placed his wine glass down and sighed. "This was the greatest date I've ever had." He smiled leaning on the table. Dean laughed taking a sip of his wine. "You bet honeybee."

He placed his glass down, and Lisa came back seconds later with the check and a plate behind her back. She slid the check over and smiled before showing her secret.

A single slice of apple pie.

"Oh we didn't ord-" "its on me." She chuckled placing the pie down in the center of the table.

Dean smiled in response and gave her a small nod as he mouthed a thank you to her. "No hard feelings." She smiled again patting deans shoulder before walking away.

"What flavor is it?" Castiel grinned Hovering over the savory treat. "Apple.. Its my favorite." Dean smirked as he cleaned his used fork on a napkin. "Shall we?" He asked giving the fork to castiel.

"Don't mind if i do."

________

HAHA IM MAKING THIS INTO 3 PARTS BECAUSE IM NICE

YOUR WELCOME

also donT be rude to Lisa

shes nice in this fanfic

idontwanttobelikethatbut

lisawasactullyniceinsupernaturalsoo

lisa is cool yo

🌚✌🏼️