.143.

Cas smiled placing his phone down and scooting away. Lisa came back moments later with a note pad in hand.

"Are you ready to order yet?" She smiled tapping her pen on the pad of paper. Castiel nodded bitting his inner cheek as he looked at dean. "Two of your your fillet mignon specials and the best wine you got." Dean said, making castiel gasp. "Dean thats almost $140!" He said franticly trying to look for something cheaper. "Its fine cas i got it.." Dean replied patting his pocket. "Ive been saving for this moment." He grinned as Lisa finished writing on her paper.

"Okay your meal and wine will be out shorty.. If you two need anything give me a call." She smirked with a wink clicking her pen before turning away back the restaurant.

"You didn't have to get the most expensive item on the menu!" Cas said the moment after Lisa was out of view. "But i wanted to babe.. Todays a special day." Dean smiled with a shrug. "Its just a date dean please don't go over the top." Cas warned reaching for his phone.

Dean bit his lip nervousness building up inside of him as he went over the plan.

Step one.. Phone

Dean reached for his phone and opened the messaging app, his hands franticly shaking as he clicked away.

Step two.. Name

He opened the username section and changed it, gulping as he typed the letters into the slot.

Change username?

yes? No?

[yes]

Username changed.

Step three.. A text

Dean looked away from his phone and saw Castiels eyes glued onto the small screen smiling slightly at whatever he was looking at.

Dean closed out of his settings and opened there conversation from before, taking a deep breath as he typed the message.

His thumb ghosted over the send option, anxiety filling inside of him.

Today was the day, and there no backing out now.

Delivered