.89.

Dean smiled through the window as he saw castiel standing on his lawn with a sign that said 'hi' .

He put his phone inside his pocket and ran outside so he can great his friend. "castIEL NOVAK YOU SON OF A BITCH!" dean exclaimed running over to cas and jumping into his arms. Castiel hugged back smiling as he held the sign away from deans face. "Date night?" Cas whispered into deans ear making him grin. "You know it."

_____

"So wheres sam?" Castiel asked as he walked into the winchesters home. "College" Dean grinned running upstairs into his room to change. "He got into Stanford?" Cas smiled, knowing sam would get in. "Yeah and on a full ride too!" Dean replied from upstairs.

Castiel sat down on the couch and looked around the area, observing every inch of the home. A silent bing interrupted his view, making him look down at his phone.

New Message- Little Red 👽: hey hows it...

The message cut off at the end of the lock screen.

Cas unlocked the phone and called there number. "Hey!.. No yeah everything's going great. He doesn't know a thing. No I'm not going to tell him. Look ill talk to you later. Yeah yeah love you bye." Castiel hung up the phone and smiled to himself just as dean walked down the stairs.

"Who was that?" Dean asked questionably. "That is not on import. Come on were burning mid-day light!"

____

"So cas..." Dean started as they got into the car. "... Why didn't you tell me you where coming?" Castiel shrugged with a smile on his face. "The element of surprise i guess." He grinned at dean before starting the engine.

ding!
ding!
ding!

"Cas your phones buzzing." Dean said as he watched the phone light up. "Want me to get it?-" "NO. I mean.. Just let it ring or whatever." Cas replied quickly as he tightened his grip on the wheel.

Dean nodded as he licked his lips and bit them. "Where are we going" he asked. "Surprise." Castiel responded shrugging.

"I hate surprises" dean pouted leaning on the window, making cas chuckle.

______

Cliffhangers are fun to make :))

Comment how you feel right now

👽✌🏼️