.141.

Dean pulled up into the parking lot of the restaurant, shaking as he took the keys out of the slot. Castiel frowned placing his hand on deans. "Dean are you okay? You seem on edge.." Castiel practically whispered leaning into deans personal bubble. "Yes! Im fine just.. Im just hungry." He smiled removing Castiels hand and kissing him lightly on the cheek. "Lets go." He added getting out of the car.

______

Dean walked into the appealing restaurant, his hand linked with Castiels. Dean guided cas to the front of the packed line; he already made reservations. "Table for Winchester." He spoke softly to the woman in front. "Ah yes i have it right here, Dean?-" She looked up and gasped with a smile.

"Hey!" She gleamed picking up two menus in front of her. Deans jaw dropped, his brows knitting together. "Hey.. Lisa." He gripped Castiels hand tighter when she twirled her hair around. "Its been a while since the last place.. I got a new job here." She spoke softly as she motioned for them to follow.

Cas was quiet as dean chatted with Lisa on the way to there booth. "Its been forever De..." She gleamed setting the menus down at an empty booth, away from everyone else. Cas felt jealousy boil from his core at the nickname that he gave dean. "Well it was nice.. Lisa." Dean said noticing his boyfriend grumble something as he sat down.

Lisa nodded before placing her arms in front of her. "Today i will be your server, ill be back in a few to order.. Until then, enjoy your stay." She smiled before walking away.

Cas rolled his eyes, he didn't even pay attention to her little speech. "So Lisa.." Cas started as he leaned over the table in front of them. "What about her?" Dean replied copying Castiels movements. "Who is she?" Cas replied with a tone not familiar to dean.

"She was my ex from high school, but she broke up with me and well..." He brought Castiels hand up in his. "I got
you now." He smiled planting a kiss on The tan skin. Cas blushed as he pulled his hand away, but there was an un-easiness in the way.

Dean noticed castiels response and gasped in shock. "No Way.." He exclaimed crossing his arms. "What?" Cas snapped back as he played with the silver wear next to him. "Your totally jealous!" He explained again, a smirk across his face.

Castiel shot up, his eyes wide with guilt. "I am not!" He replied loudly, earning a shush from dean. "Im not jealous." He whispered again crossing his arms.

Dean laughed seeing castiel get worked up over a small conversation. "Don't worry cas, i wont trade you for anyone." He said smiling. "Oh so I'm an object now?" Castiel sassed back in defense, his eyebrows raised and mouth hanging open. "Oh come on cas you know what i mean." Dean groaned throwing his head back in defeat.

Cas rolled his eyes playfully before thinking of a response. "I can be an object, if your be my master." He had a devilish smirk on his face when dean sat up quickly. "OKAY FIRST OF ALL THAT DIDN'T MAKE SENSE , AND SECOND OF ALL, SIGN ME THE FRIK UP." Dean said almost yelling in response.

Castiel laughed before reaching over to kiss dean quickly. "Im kidding hon, and your ruining the mood." He joked as he leaned back down into his seat smiling. "Says the guy who is jealous about our waiter." Dean shot back smiling as well. "Hey!" Castiel wined frowning for only a second before smiling again.

"Don't worry..." Dean said leaning back into his side of the booth. "..its cute."