.106.

Castiel and Dean left the house moments later to get some pie.

It was the best choice they ever made.

___

Castiel turned up the volume of the car just as the 2nd patch of lyrics started. Dean was yelling the lyrics perfectly as Castiel drove singing along.

"ONCE I ROSE ABOVE THE NOISE AND CONFUSION!"

Castiel chimed in as he hit the side of steering wheel. "JUST TO GET A GLIMPSE BEYOND THIS ILLUSION!"

"I WAS SOARING EVER HIGHER!"

"BUT THEN I FLEW TOO HIGH"

"THROUGH MY EYES I COULD SEE I WAS STILL A BLIND MAN"

"THROUGH MY MIND COULD THINK I STILL WAS A MAD MAN!"

The couple where yelling and singing horribly, getting a few confused looks from other drivers. It was all perfect.

The looks on there faces as they watched each other sing, the way they danced along. It was nice.

until they crashed

into the parking lot of the store in one piece with smiles on there faces.

"Come on baby lets get me some pie." Dean turned down the music as cas turned the car off with a nod.

Castiel got out of the car to be greeted by deans extended hand. He smiled slipping his hand into deans as they walked towards the small Target.

"Do we need a cart?" Castiel asked once they entered the large building. "Were only getting pie.. Right?" Dean asked walking towards the bakery. "Might get a few things." Cas replied looking around at all the warm packaged goodies. "Like what" dean scoffed going over to the cakes and pies.

"A new boyfriend" castiel snapped back playfully lifting a 12 pack of small cupcakes. "Oh please I'm the best there is." Dean replied grabbing an original apple pie and walking back over to his other half.

"Honey im the best there is" castiel said placing the cupcakes on deans pie. "Thats true." Dean replied giving a small kiss. "Your too sweet." Castiel replied taking the packages in his arms as dean kissed him. "Like this pie" dean replied smiling at his own joke.

"stop"

_____

they shouldn't be trusted at the store

rip target workers in the next chapter

👽✌🏼️