.60.

"Mr. Winchester?" A small nurse called to dean from afar. He looked up and nodded as he stood. "Is he going to be alright?" Dean asked quickly as the woman lead him to a room. "Talk to the doctor" he replied with a hopeful smile on her face.

Dean walked into the room and saw cas laying in the white hospital sheets, awake. "Cas!" dean croaked running over and hugging his friend. Cas hugged back softly and questioned it. "Who are you again?" He asked confused.

In that moment deans heart broke into a million pieces. His face went blank as he shook his head trying not to cry.

"Im fucking with you" cas smiled hitting deans shoulder. "Wheres gabe and sam?" He asked with a sigh. "U-um there in the bathroom. Gabe is really upset." Dean stuttered taken back by castiels response. "Oh." Was all cas managed to say before looking down and frowning.

"Im sorry" cas whispered looking at the iv that was connected to his arm. "I don't know why i did this.." He continued bitting his lip. ".. I just did it and i don't have a good reason for it." He sighed wiping his tired eyes.

Dean smiled and grabbed castiels face. "Its okay, your okay, and thats all that matters." He gave cas a kiss on the forehead and apologized moments later. "Dean i-"

"CASSIE!" Gabriel interrupted as e opened the door and ran over to his brother. Dean scooted away and let them have there moment as he walked over to sam.

"You little shit don't do that again!" Gabriel hit castiels arm and hugged him again as he tried not to cry. "Im sorry Gabriel" cas frowned hugging him back softly. "I wont do it again i swear" he added closing his eyes and hugging Gabriel tighter this time.

"I told you." Sam leaned to the side and smiled at dean before standing up proudly because of his faith. Dean smiled as he watched castiel and Gabriel talking before responding. "Shut up you bitch" "Jerk."

_____

SEEEEE EVERYTHING GOOD NOW

....................maybe

JUST KIDDING ITS GOOD NOW

👽✌🏼️