1.

*mentions of self harm*
Tori sat in her small apartment, with the accompaniment of Kirstin. Her friends hadn't let her be alone since she had pushed herself too far. She hadn't eaten in weeks, she worked out four times a day, she cut, she just overall tore herself down. She ended up in the hospital for three days, and now, a week later, she still had a babysitter.

"C'mon, Tor. You gotta eat something, honey..." Kirstin begged quietly.

"I don't want anything right now, Kit. But thank you."

Mitch barged into the door seconds after.

"Hello, my sweet. I'm not taking no for an answer. You have one chance to pick what you want to eat or we are having left over gluten free pizza."

Tori groaned and pushed herself off of the floor where she had been sitting. She sat up on her counter and at a slice quickly, just wanting to get it over with.

"Hey Mitch?" She asked

"Yes?"

"Why hasn't Scott come over? Like, the rest of you have come every day this past week, and Scott hasn't come once."

Mitch had his eyes glued on Tori as confusion spread across his face.

After a minute, he came up with a response.

"He hasn't come over? He has been leaving every day to come see you, or at lease that's what he told me."

Tori forced a slight smile, because it pained her to hear that.

"No, he hasn't. It's okay though. I have you guys."

Kirstin jumped up, and groaned out exasperatedly.

"I can't believe him! Who does he think he is! If that was him, he'd expect everyone to be there!"

Just then, Tori's phone rang.

Scottland❤️

Tears were evident in her eyes, but she didn't want them to fall. She recalled on the night she put that name in.

Four months after they had started dating, Scott had changed his name for her.

She quickly ignored his call, then looked to Mitch and Kirstin as her tears fell.

"Am I too much to handle? Was he calling to break up? Has he found someone better?"

She spouted off her problems quickly, as she was so nervous. Her phone rang again, and she decided to answer it, but she said nothing, not wanting Scott to hear her broken voice.

"Look, baby.. I'm a horrible person. I know that. I-I've just been planning something big, a-and.. I need to stop giving excuses. I'm so, so sorry for how little I've come to see you, or call you, or even send you a simple text to see how you've been. I'm sorry. I love you more than you could ever imagine."

Tori finally spoke up, the crying evident in her voice.

"I was so worried about you. I didn't even know if you were alive or not. I don't care how I am. I just needed a reassurance that you were okay. I haven't heard from you in a week. I've called, and texted, and nothing."

"I know, baby. God, I'm such a fuck up. I love you so much. I can't get over how much I love you. I-I was actually calling to ask you on a date, in a couple hours, but it's completely fine if you say no. I'd understand."

Tori spoke up in a small voice.

"Please don't call yourself names, Scottland."