7.

Kirstin sat in her seat, closest to the front of the small hometown church. God, what she would give to just not have to be there. She stared down at her lap as a steady stream of tears flowed.

All of the band members, as well as Avi's parents, spoke in between muffled sobs, recalling their best moments with Avi. The ones they'd cherish forever.

Kirstin didn't even dare to look at Avi though. He lied in his coffin, and she trusted that he was as beautiful as every time she saw him.

Cancer was a bitch and he wasn't the same.

Finally at the end of the ceremony, Kirstin walked up to the closed casket and set a hand a top of it, and sighed.

Then she left.

God, it was like everything was the same. She sat on her couch, waiting for Avi to walk out of her bedroom door, or into the front door, but in all reality, she knew it couldn't have happened.

She trudged into her bedroom and through on on of Avi's shirts, which was much too big for her, and lied on his side of the bed, grabbing her laptop.

She pulled up the video of their wedding, and reminisced.

Their first kiss as husband and wife. Their first dance. All of their cute moments that had been captured on camera.

She soon realized that she had been holding her breath, in fear of the sea of emotions that was soon to come.

Her throat burned, and her eyes watered. She still watched that beautiful wedding video though, laughing through her tears at all of the amazing parts. That's what Avi would have wanted.

But soon after, she knew she couldn't hold back. God, she wanted so bad to be laughing and crying at this video with Avi. She pulled his pillow close to herself, and that was enough for her to loose it.

She sobbed, hard, croaking out his name over and over.

And then he woke her up.

She heard his cooing soft things as she cried harder, but happy tears.

"Honey, it's okay. It's just a dream. I've got you. Everything is okay."

"I-I can't l-live without y-you, Av. I r-really can't. P-please never l-l-leave."

"I'd never dream of it."

You know I couldn't let Avi die ;) I cried writing this;;)))))))