3.

"Two weeks. It had only been two weeks and I had learned more about you than I had learned about anything in my entire life. You love that stupid lake that I hate so much. You love to show up at my doorstep soaking wet, crying, shivering, and muddy. You hate crying itself. You love baths. You love when I help you with your bath. You love when I hold you. You love your music. You love your mother. You love your sister. You hate your father. And, as self absorbed as it may sound, you love me.

"Jesus, I love you. I love you more than anything. I could go on and on about the things you love, but you are the only thing that I can truly say that I love. I love your sparkly green eyes. I love your long hair, which often happens to be dirty and matted when you come to see me, but of course, baths help that. I love your slim figure, which you are so self conscious about. I love your black wardrobe, which you insist upon. I love that one silly grey shirt that you own. That is your favorite shirt. I love how soft spoken you are. You never want to hurt my feelings.

"God, I love that you love me, because no matter what, I know I have you. I know I have the beautiful masterpiece that is you.

"But you are broken. You are tattered and scarred, both mentally and physically. I hate that, not about you, but for you. You hate it too. You have breakdowns and you hurt yourself. I am so glad you let me in, because now I can help you.

"You love when I sing to you, and I, on the contrary, love when you do the same for me. Your deep voice rumbles so softly and so beautifully. I don't think I could ever live without it.

"I love you, Avriel. God I love you.

"Now, three years later, I stand up at this alter, and I look at you, and I see all the things I love. I see everything about you and I fall in love all over again.

The night you said those words, was one of the best nights of my life. 'Marry me, Mitchie.' I still hear them now and it makes me so happy. You make me so happy. I love you. I love you, and I'm so glad I'm here, at my wedding, sharing this day with you."

Mitch wiped his fiancé's eyes before wiping his own. His vows were out, and soon he'd finally have this wonderful man to his own, even though he had always been his.