8.

sadness.

it was a horrible thing to deal with, truly. now, everyone experiences sadness at least once in their life. there is no way of getting around that. it's and inevitable thing.

avi dealt with sadness his whole life. he practically was sadness.

but why him? he tried so hard to be happy. that was before. before he had given up.

avi was mean now. he pushed everyone away. all his band members. he'd barely even talk to them.

they tried to get him to open back up, to see the beautiful soul that they knew was there.

but avi knew that your walls only get built back up to be broken down again.

he lied in his bunk, waiting for rehearsals, meet and greets, or even a concert, but he didn't leave other than that.

"hey, av." he heard someone say and he felt them sit down.

it was kirstin.

avi hated being mean to kirstin. they were best friends. he'd go to her for everything, and she'd come to him. he didn't want to be mean. he had to, so that he wouldn't have their sympathy.

"w-well... i-i know you probably don't want me here, b-but... I m-miss you, avi. i miss you so much."

"just leave."

"b-but..."

"please just leave, snowflake."

"n-no. i don't want you calling me that if you're just going to push me away. if you're going to be mean to me and my friends. you know what? you were my best friend. you were the only person who I could tell anything and everything to. but now... i think you've lost that right."

she said in tears as she walked out.

that hit him hard.

he jumped up and ran after kirstin, but she had already slammed her door and made sure it was locked.

he slid down the door, tears trickling down his face. his slight crying, but they soon turned into loud sobs.

he sent everyone away that came to comfort him, because most of them only cared that he was out of his bunk and showing some emotion.

"a-avi..." kirstin cooed softly, before opening to door and hugging him tightly.

"i'm sorry... i'm so sorry. i shouldn't have pushed you away."

"shhh... stop. i love you. so so so much. don't worry about the rest. you and me. that's it."

and from then on, avi knew it would be okay.