4.

POV: Mitch

"Mitchie! I'm home!" Scott called out to me, and I mentally groaned. Of course, I loved Scott, but I had just been crying for two hours and I didn't intend on letting him notice.
"Hey, babe! Two seconds, I gotta change! Mama needs to get comfortable!" I replied in my usual sassy tone, just to sound more convincing.
He gave a short 'K' and I ran into the bathroom to splash some cold water on my face.
After doing so, I ran back to check my phone, the be met by a missed call from my boyfriend, Derek, whom was abusive, and I wanted to leave him so bad.
I shot him a quick text telling him I'd Skype with him after I talked to Scott and I ran downstairs.
"Mitchie!" He yelled, opening his arms to hug me.
I smiled softly at him and walked into his embrace, and sighed softly, snuggling my face into his chest.
He frowned and grabbed my shoulders, holding me away from him and studying me.
"You've been crying," He said after a while.
"What's up, Buttercup?"
"I'm fine, Scotty," I stated, quickly thinking up a lie.
"Titanic got me, sis." I said with a small, very fake giggle.
He looked at me worriedly before speaking again.
"You know you can rely on me for anything, right? I'm always here."
I smiled and nodded.
"I gotta call Derek now. I promised him that I would. I love you, Scotty." I said, just as his phone started ringing, and he answered it without replying to me.
"Yeah, rely on you. Sure." I said turning and walking back up the stairs.
I grabbed my laptop and called Derek, lying on my bed as he answered.
"Tomorrow." I stated quietly.
His smile spread across his face, and he nodded.
"I miss that pretty little face." He mumbled, admiring me.
"And I miss that one too," I lied.
"Never go on business trips again. I miss you." I faked an upset whine. Anything to keep him from being mad.
"You know I miss my Mitchell as well. We only have to wait eight hours, and, knowing you, you'll be at the airport 2 hours before, am I correct?"
I nodded.
"You know it." I smiled at him.
"I couldn't wait extra time to see you, my love."
"One second." He stated, clicking the line over.
I groaned and teared up, rolling over on my back. Everyone seemed to have bigger priorities than me, but what was new? I knew I wasn't my boyfriend's biggest priority, but, Scott? I sighed.

He clicked back on the line and I turned back over and wiped my eyes.
"Were you crying, Mitch?" He questioned.
"I just yawned. I'm sleepy." I lied yet again.
"Get some sleep, doll." He stated.
"I will."
"Good. You'll need it for when I get back. My little sex kitten." He growled, and I wanted to scream, I was so terrified.
"Hey..." He prodded.
"We gotta talk when I get home, okay?" He said softly. I quickly teared up and nodded shortly.
"Y-Yes. I-I'm gonna go now." I whispered.
He nodded a solemn nod, then hung up.
No 'I love you.'
Not even a goodbye.
I had to wear clothes that covered all of my body due to all of the bruises and scars and cuts, among other things. Two years. Two years, I had been stuck in this hell that he called a relationship. I had to get away from the abuse, so I did what I thought I should. Went to talk to Scott.
I walked into his room to do so, but I saw him with Alex. He smiled at me, and Scott just stared.
"We're busy right now." He stated blankly.
"O-Oh... Yeah, o-of course. S-Sorry, I'm so sorry." I said before turning and walking out quickly. I let out a sob once I got far enough from the door and pulled out my phone. I did the first thing I could think of.

Mitch: I love you.
Derek💕: Shut up, whore. I don't care, obv. I'm busy with a girl.

This was the usual I got when I texted him, which was usually followed by beatings, and with him being gone for a week, I knew I was in for it.
I wanted to be with someone else. I wanted to be with a cute little tough guy, who was an absolute softie on the inside. Avi. But hell, I couldn't have him if I tried.
I shook my head and sighed, before texting him.
Mitchieeeeee: I love you and I'm really sorry.
Avibear😘: What do you mean, babycakes?
Mitchieeeeee: Bye.
My phone was now blowing up, but I didn't care. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed anything I could find. This wasn't a metaphor. I intended to let them do the killing.