5.

"Hey, it's Mitch! Sorry I can't answer the phone right now, but please leave me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! Dubai!"
*beep*

"H-Hey, Mitch... It's Scott. I know it's been a while since we've spoken, and I know you moved back to Texas, and I know we are nothing anymore, but... I miss us. And I know I hurt you. I regret that all the time. But please... Please just... Call me back?"

"Hey, it's Mitch! Sorry I can't answer the phone right now, but please leave me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! Dubai!"
*beep*

"Hey... It's me again... I just arrived in Texas to visit family... I want to see you. I know you probably don't want anything to do with me, but I... I miss you. We were inseparable, and I ruined that. I'm so sorry, Mitch."

"Stop calling me, please..."
*beep*

"Listen. I'm obviously not who you want to hear from right now, and I'm so sorry. I don't mean to pressure you, but... God, how am I supposed so go on anymore without you? I can't remember live without you, and now, it's all hitting me at once, and it hurts. Please..."

"Why are you calling once I've moved on? Stop calling me! It's been 9 months! We are nothing!"
*beep*

"Can't you just give me a damn chance?! God, you are just going to throw 12 years of friendship down the drain?! 3 years of a relationship?! What did that mean to you?! Where does all the love go?!"

"I'm sorry..."
*beep*

"Goodbye, my love..."

-----------•
JUST A SHORT LIL THING BYE