6.

It was all a blur.

I'm a fuck up.

I remember lying on the floor of the bathroom, blood covering the beautiful white ceramic tiles.

I remember thinking how mad Scott would be at me. I ruined the floor.

I remember Avi breaking the door down.

God, I remember that face. The mix of sadness and disappointment. I had disappointed the man whom I loved more than anyone.

And now we are here. Waking up in a horrible disgusting white room.

Avi. I hear his voice, so I focus to decipher what he's saying.

"I-I'm so sorry, Mitchie. I should've been there. I should've seen h-how hurt you were. I-I... I'm sorry." He whispered.

He was blaming himself.

I wanted to jump up and tell him that it wasn't his fault, but I couldn't even open my eyes.

"I love you, Mitchie. I really do. And I know you are never going to know just how much I love you, because your love towards me is platonic, but... I love you more than that. I-I..." He completely broke down, sobbing quietly.

I forced myself to open my eyes.

"A-Av..." I whispered. He jumped up and ran to my side.

"Mitchie... My beautiful Mitchie." He whispered back.

"I love you... I love you so much." I mumbled.

"I know, Mitchie. I do." He said, looking down.

"Stop blaming yourself. It's not your fault."

"But if I was ju-"

"Avi!" I yelled.

"Okay..." He nodded.

"I-I heard what you said, uh... Earlier."

Avi looked like he had just seen a ghost.

"My love for you isn't platonic either." I whispered.

"B-but you have a boyfriend." He said.

"God, Avi! Can't you see?" I strained a laugh. He furrowed his brows.

I pulled my arms out of the hospital gown I was wearing and pulled it down so my arms and torso were showing.

"Look at me! Look at my disgusting, scarred, beaten body! He is the reason for this! God, I can't escape this horrible relationship and I show every fucking sign that I can to get someone to help me but no one pays attention! Fuck, before I did this, I went into Scotts room, and he blatantly kicked me out! Why is it that the people who I thought were going to be there for me are turning me away?!" I yelled, now crying.

I yelled at him.

"I-I'm sor-"

"Get out."

"But Mit-"

"OUT!"

He left.

I pushed him away. The one person who was willing to be there for me, and I pushed him away.

---------------

Wow short. Should I make this a book? Yay or nay? COMMENT PLS K ILY