Part Six

"Luhan!!" Sehun screamed. He was up and noticed that he was in a hospital. 'How did I get here?' Was all he thought. Just then, Suho walked in. "Sehunnie! Your awake. Are you okay?" He asked. "Hyung, where's Luhan?" The maknae asked, tears filling his eyes to the brim. Suho sighed. "He left. He's back at his home." Sehun broke down in tears. He wished that he could stay longer: to stay with Luhan. Suho, being leader, comforted Sehun until he fell asleep. As soon as Sehun fell asleep, he contacted Luhan....
Meanwhile
"Welcome back my son." Luhan's father greeted. "Hello father." He replied as he bowed. "Now that your back, we have some important business to attend to. You will be getting into an arranged marriage. " Luhan's father said, leaving Luhan in total shock. "B-but-"
  "No buts. You will be doing this for the benefit of our family. Besides, you will be marrying my best friend's daughter. They will bring us even more money son." Luhan knew he couldn't argue with his father.
"Lulu, get ready, you are going to meet your future wife tonight." His mother said. Luhan went to his room and thought... What about Sehun. He was crying. Crying because he couldn't confess before he left. Crying because Sehun wasn't there when he left the hospital. Luhan did his best to put these thoughts behind and got ready.
Time skip
"Luhan the Zhao family are here." His mother told him. His father opened the door.
"Ni Hao Jackie, Mike. You must be Luhan. You've grown up very well. This is my daughter Lily." Lily stayed silent. "Daughter speak." Her mother urged. Lily sighed, but it sounded more like a scoff. Rude much.
"Uh hi." She said briefly, looking down.
  "Why don't you two go stroll around the city while we talk." His father said. Luhan and Lily walked out and went to the part. They both sat down and stayed silent. It wasn't a comfortable silence. It was awkward. Luhan was about to speak but Lily spoke first. "I don't want to get married, espically to you." She said. Luhan was absolutely shocked, he thought she was the timid, friendless nerd. "I'm not a nerd dumbass. I'm a girl - a stubborn one who can easily rip off your head."
Crap. He said that aloud. "Listen, don't take this the wrong way but I don't wanna get married to someone like you. I want to marry someone kind and not someone who's rude."
'The nerve she has.'
  "And besides I can tell you like someone else." She's smart and clever. He finally spoke up. "Firstly, I don't want to get married either. Second, I don't know why you see me as a rude person. You're the rude on here. Third, I do like a certain someone." He wondered if she knew what band he WAS in. "I do know what band you were in idiot. I also happen to know that you like one of the band members, Sehun."
  What?! How did she find out? Will she tell my parents? Luhan was in full panic. "I was in the hospital when all of you were talking. And don't worry, I won't tell. This is our secret for now. You know, you really should confess to Sehun. I can tell that you like him and that he likes you. Let's go, it's getting cold."
I probably should confess.

-----
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I haven't updated in a long ass time lol. I'll be sure to update soon. Annyeong~
-emma