Chapter Seventeen

Anonymous POV

  Lily came back to our room looking a bit panicked. Suho went over to her and hugged her.

"Yoongs, what are we going to do? What is the plan that you have?" She questioned.

"I have a friend, and he can make something that will make it seem like Sehun's dead, when he's not. This 'medicine' will make Sehun unconscious and he should be awake within a day." Yoongi explained.

"And when can this friend of yours make the thing?" Suho butt in.

"I can call him right now., that is, if you want to take it." He said, looking at Sehun for consent.

"This will stop Kris and Jessica?" Sehun asked, looking at the floor while Luhan is rubbing his arm. Yoongi nodded.

"If this will give us a happy ending, I'll do it." He said confidently.

I'm sorry, but the happy ending won't happen.

I went downstairs to the lobby after that meeting. I took out my phone and called Jessica.

"Mam, I've got details. They are making a medicine and it will put Sehun out to make it seem like he's dead." I reported.

"Well done my little alien. My husband's worker will drop off half of the money. You will be given the rest if you complete the last phase in the mission. The worker will not only come with your money, but with a poison as well. Get this poison in the medicine for Sehun and you'll get the rest of your money. Deal?" I can just see her smirking like a bitch over the phone. But I don't have a choice.

"Deal. I'll do it. Just give me the money."

Luhan's POV

  Yoongi's friend left the room, leaving me, Sehun, Lily, Yoongi, and Suho in here.

"I guess that I will call Jackson to make the thing." Yoongi sighed a bit.

"Luhannie, if anything goes wrong, just know that I'll always love you." Sehun whispered as he bury his face on my chest.

"Hunnie, nothing wrong will happen. After Kris and Jessica are away and gone, you and me will still be together." I said to him, kissing his head.

"We'll make sure that everything goes great." Lily patted Sehun on the shoulder. Suho patted my shoulder.

"For now, let's rest. We will sure need it." Suho said. I nodded. Sehun and I got to our room, cuddling with each other on the bed.

"Luhannie, I love you." Sehun muttered with his eyes half open. "I love you too Hunnie." I whispered back. I saw a smile on his face as he fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~

Non-existing POV

The next morning, Yoongi woke everyone up and brought out the chemical for Sehun to ingest.

"Jackson said that this will leave you unconscious for a full 24 hours. Your body will go cold, but it won't kill you." Yoongi explained to Sehun.

"So, my body won't be hurt physically right? I'm still an idol after all." Yoongi scoffed. "You'll be fine physically Mister Idol." Sehun was relieved.

"I'll call Jessica and Kris to tell them that I've killed Sehun. But, the devilish couple might want to see, so I'll bring them here. All of you have to disburse." Lily said to the boys.

"You may not be safe, so I will stay here with Hoseok and Taehyung." Yoongi patted Lily's shoulder as she nodded in approval.

"In this case, the rest of your crew should go around this place and look after Luhan and my boyfriend." Lily emphasized 'boyfriend' as she knew Yoongi's crew would get carried away with goofing off and lose Luhan and Suho.

Yoongi's boys gulped in fear as they knew what would happen if they lost Luhan and Suho. They nodded and Lily gave them a 'I have no choice but to trust you, but I will kill you if you lose them' look.

She sighed and took out her phone. The boys all focused on her, except for one. Without anyone noticing, the boy poured something into Sehun's sleeping syrup. I'm sorry the young boy muttered as he got back to the others innocently.

"The both of you can come over and I'll show you his dead body." Lily said coarsely into the phone, which was on speaker.

"Hmm. Deal, show me his body and we'll both get what we want." Jessica's voice was heard through the phone. As soon as Lily hung up, Luhan and Sehun embraced each other tightly.

"Alright, they should be over in half an hour and it takes awhile for the thing to kick in, so it's time for you to take the syrup." Yoongi said as he handed Sehun the chemical.

"I love all of you guys. See you in 24 hours." Sehun smiled as he hugged his leader, his best friend, and his lover.

Luhan pecked him on the forehead, nose, and lips. He said his 'I love you' as Sehun took the chemical and layed down.

Within five minutes, he was unconscious. Yoongi's group took Luhan and Suho out into the city while Lily got her affairs sorted.

"I bugged the room and put some micro cameras in some corners. The three of us will hide around in the other room and watch you." Hoseok said.

~~~~~~

Kris and Jessica knocked on the hotel door. Lily opened it and led them to the body.

They both examined the body and smirked.

"You actually killed EXO's maknae. Good job." Kris remarked.

"Good job my former co-agent. We'll take it from here." Jessica said.

"Uh no! I've got friends that can dispose the body for me." Lily said, a bit jumpy.

Kris and Jessica looked at each other and smirked. Jessica walked over to the door where Yoongi and his friends were hiding.

"You mean these friends." Jessica opened the room's door. Lily's eyes widened as he saw Taehyung tying Yoongi and Hoseok together. He brought them over and looked at Lily directly in her eyes.

"I'm sorry." That was all he had to say before Lily had realized what he did.

"No."

~~~*~~~*
Hehe. I have been dead for a while because of Baek's abs.

Also, I will be editing a lot of the previous chapters as I realized that my grammar and spellings were very horrific.