Chapter Eleven

Lily's POV
   "Miss Lily, can you please sit?" I nodded. "And please, just call me Lily,you don't need to add the miss." After I got seated my mind started to drift. I started to think about the girl who took the photo, the one who started this whole mess: Jessica Wu. Who is she? And why the heck does she sound so familiar?

"Uh Lily?" Alice asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yes?"

"How would you like your hair?" And this is why I despise weddings. Too much work involves. "Uh just curl it or something. Oh, and Alice, do you know of anyone by the name of Jessica Wu?" She stopped working on my hair and looked at me.

"Y-you don't remember? She was your best friend." She said, shocked. Wait, what?

"Alice. What on Earth are you talking about? I've never had a friend named Jessica."  I have never heard of anyone named Jessica before. "Lily, do you know the name of Kris Wu? Or Wu YiFan?"

"Yeah, of course, he was apart of EXO. He left before Luhan." I only knew about him because my SNS was literally filled with people who didn't want Kris to leave.

"Well, Jessica Wu is his wife. She was in combat training with you for a short period of time. Even when she quit, you two remained best friends. This was until you moved back to Korea." Wait...Sica? It couldn't be. She's still in America. Isn't she? But wait. She's married to a former EXO member, Kris. He was friends with them. I said nothing afterwards and let Alice continue on.

~Time Skip~

"Uh, Lily, it's time." Alice said after I got into the dress. I walked out the changing room and saw my two bridesmaids, Lexi, who Luhan's little sister, and Sana, a close friend of mine.

"Oh my, Lily, you look gorgeous." Sana said, Lexi nodded in agreement. I smiled at them both. Just then, my mom and dad walked in.

"Honey, you look so beautiful in the dress!" Mom said. I gotta say, I really like this dress. "Are you ready Princess?" My dad asked me. I nodded. We all got into our places. The wedding march started and the guests stood up. This may be a very last minute wedding, but there was a lot of people. My dad led me down the isle and handed me to Luhan. I gave my flower bouquet to Sana. The priest went on and on. We exchanged the "I do's" and placed the ring on each other's finger.

"You may now kiss the bride." Oh great. I forgot about this part.

Sehun's POV
  I saw that Lily and my Luhannie looked at each other with doubt. I nudged Luhan to signal that he has to kiss her. They pressed lips and I couldn't help but to feel a bit of jealously. However, Suho looked like he was about to burst. Anyways, Luhan and Lily quickly separated and turned to the crowd.

"Thank you ladies and gentlemen for attending the wedding. Let the reception start." Luhan said through the mic. I saw that Lily whispered something to him before she went to go change to get evening gown. He quickly went to me and Suho.

"Guys, Lily said that she needs to talk about Jessica, the one who uploaded our picture." He said, with an urgent expression. "Let's go." Suho said. We followed Luhan to Lily's bridal room. As we followed I asked Suho, "Do you like Lily?" He looked shocked and even with the lights, I can see that he was blushing a bit. I smirked as we walked passed the guests who were eating.

Suho's POV
  I was kind of flustered when Sehun asked me, but it is true, I like Lily. When they kissed, I was really jealous, but I knew that they weren't in love. When we got to Lily's room, I saw the bridesmaids helping her with her hair. As soon as she saw us enter, she kicked them out. She looked so beautiful in the dress.

"Guys, I think I know who Jessica is." She said forwardly. "What do you mean?" Sehun asked. Lily told us to sit and told us her story about her combat years and how she met Jessica.

"...also, Jessica happens to be married. And it just happens to be your former band mate, Kris." Me, Sehun, and Luhan all looked at her shocked. After he was gone, we lost contact with him. We all fought about how he was leaving for a girl. We all disapproved and were very angry with him. He told us to never call him again. He left us for Jessica.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Another update for today ^~^ (sorry for switching POVs so much) Huge thanks for all people who comment nice things~luv all my readers (except for dem cannibals)

~emma