Chapter Seven

Sulli as Lily Zhao

Luhan's POV

Lily and I walked back to my house. We agreed that we would only be married for 1 month. We told our parents and they reluctantly agreed. *beep* hmm... A text.
  Suho: Luhan, you should know that Sehun is in the hospital. We did not leave yet. We are leaving tomorrow at noon. You should confess hyung. You know that Sehun fell for you too right? Don't throw your love away. See you hyung.
  Sehun fell for me? Is he okay? I gasped and ran into my room and cried. I heard a knock on my door. I didn't even bother. "Uh...Luhan... Are you okay?" It was Lily. "Do I look okay?" I just snapped. I heard her sigh. "Luhan, tell me what happened." She actually cares. I told her the whole story. All of it... Me falling for Sehun... Me leaving EXO... And what happened recently. "Damn Luhan. You are such an idiot. What the hell are you still doing here?! Go to the hospital right now and tell Sehun for fucks sake!" She scolded me. She was right. What am I still doing here? "What about our parents?" "I'll come along with you. We could tell them that we are going out." She's clever. "Now wash yo ugly ass face, you look like a monkey." I smirked. I got ready and got downstairs. "We are going out. We'll be back later." I grabbed Lily's hand and made our way out. Behind, I could hear our parents cheering. I rolled my eyes and Lily snickered. We got into the car and made our way to the hospital.

-MEANWHILE-

Sehun's POV
Suho hyung comforted me to sleep and walked out the room. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep... I just can't. I have to many memories of him. I miss him. I love him. I made a mistake by not telling him. I heard footsteps running towards the room door. "Sehun!" Luhan? It can't be. He's gone. "Sehun wake up it's me Luhan?" I'm just hallucinating. I felt a warm touch on my hand. I slowly open my eyes and saw him. Luhan! He hugged me tightly. I hugged back. When we broke the hug I saw a girl smiling. Luhan noticed I was staring at her weirdly. "Sehun, this is my fiancée Lily."
  F-fiancée?! "Hello! I'm Lily Zhao." She greeted kindly. "Hyung, why is she here?" I whispered to Luhan. "She told me to go here. She is my arranged fiancée. She's very kind actually." I felt a bit relieved. I simply nodded. "Uh...Sehun... I need to tell you something." He scratched the back of his nape. "Go ahead hyung." He took a deep breath.

  "Sehun. The evil maknae of EXO, I am in love with you. You were always there for me. I realized that you are the one. I only told Suho about this. He texted me and told me that you fell for me too. I was so happy. I thought that you would reject me because you didn't feel the same way. And when I left, I thought I was going to die. Without you, my life it's- it's just incomplete. I didn't feel happy at all. I need you in my life. You are my oxygen, my air, my heart, and my soul. It's an overdose on love I guess. I need you. I am deeply in love with you." I was speechless, tears were forming in my eyes. I looked into his eyes. "I love you too Luhan. I always have." He crashed his lips against mine. It was filled with love and passion. We broke apart for air.

  "Woohoo! I got it all on film. I will definitely play this at your wedding!" Lily exclaimed out of nowhere. "Yah! Delete right now. It's too embarrassing." Luhan scolded her. "No! Here Sehun, you wanna see?" She ran over to me. She played his confession. I looked over at Luhan and his face was so red that lily and I started laughing like idiots. "Y-yah! Stop!" She kept playing the video. Lily is going to be my new best friend.

A/N
YEHET!! I actually got around to writing. Sorry for the long wait. I hope you enjoyed this chapter + the book so far! I actually got another chapter before my birthday. OROHAT! Hope to write more soon. Annyeong!
~emma