Chapter Fourteen

~Hyuna as Jessica~

Luhan's POV
    I slowly started to wake up. Sehun was still in my arms. I put the blanket over him and decided to take a shower. In there, I started to fall into my thoughts. Kris and his depart was imprinting on my mind. I really wondered if he wanted to get revenge on me, on us. Kris was a brother like I said, but the thought of him planning something to ruin our happiness scares me a bit. Trust me, if Kris wanted to kill or destroy something, he would do it without mercy.

I got out of the shower and woke Sehun up. "Sehunnie, wake up. Let's get breakfast with Suho and Lily." I whispered softly. He hummed in response but still did not get up. I smirked and started to suck on his neck. When he moaned, I stopped and got back up.

"Luhannie, why'd you stop?" He pouted. "Baby, we need to get breakfast. Get up." He groaned and put his clothes on. We knocked at Lily's and Suho's door. Suho opened the door and we told him and Lily to get ready. When they we done, we walked to the nearest cafe and ordered breakfast.

"Can you guys try to be a bit quiet?" Lily said casually, sipping her coffee. Suho laughed while Sehun and I turned red. We talked about our plans and finished eating breakfast. Suho and Lily also told us of their new found relationship. Sehun and I started jumping happily as we walked around in different shops. A double date as many would say. We bought couple stuff for each other, as well as things for our parents and EXO members. Lily and Sehun both wanted ice cream.

The four of us waited in line, but I couldn't help to notice a tall figure in front of us. Obvious male with a girl. It couldn't be...

I looked away and stole glances at the pair in front. They ordered and turned back. The tall male saw me look at him and smirked.

"Hello Luhan." The male said. The voice. It definitely belonged to Kris.

Suho, Sehun, and Lily looked at him in shock.

"This is my beautiful wife Jessica. I'm sure you've seen her around before." He smirked. I still had my gaping mouth.

"What do you want you ass shits." Lily said in a threatening way. Jessica then stepped up.

"My dearest best friend, watch your mouth. Remember, I'm still older than you." Jessica deviously said, emphasizing 'best friend.' Lily grit her teeth and glared at Jessica.

"Let's go Jess. We can deal with them after our date." Kris said as he took Jessica's hand, walking out.

Lily was fuming and looked to be planning murder. Suho and Sehun were shocked.

"Traitor." I heard Suho say.

I've got a bad feeling about this.

✿~~*~~
Okok, I love Hyuna but she'll be Jessica~~

Shit is gonna get down between these rivals.

Happy (early) 4th of July btw~

-emma