Chapter Eight

Sehun's POV
   Today is the day I get discharged. I feel unhappy. I just want to stay here, for Luhan. His confession was the best thing I've ever heard. Lily is very cool. She's a badass who helped me and Luhan. I was getting ready to go back. "Do you really have to leave Hunnie?" Luhan asked with tears in his eyes. I sighed. "I'm sorry hyung, but I have to go back for the fans." I ran over and hugged him. He hugged back. "I love you Sehun." "I love you to Luhan." We hugged for what seemed like seconds. We heard a thud outside. "Shut up chanyeol! We don't wanna ruin their moment!" We heard Baekhyun hiss. We opened the door and chanyeol, suho, lily, and baekhyun fell to the floor. We were laughing at them as we got up. "Hehe we were...uh...Suho?" Lily said in embarrassment. "Uh...we were just gonna check up on you two." Suho-hyung said hesitantly. We were still snickering at their stupidity. Suho's phone rang. "Yeobesaeyo?...uh yes we will be heading out soon...yes, see you there." He looked at his phone. "Uh guys, we have a flight to catch now." I looked at Luhan. "I guess this is goodbye for now." I said sadly. "Kiss,kiss,kiss!" We heard Baekhyun and Chanyeol chant. Why not right? I was about to kiss Luhan but he kissed me first. It was long and very passionate. We heard them cheer, along side a camera click. It wasn't lily, Suho, Baekhyun, or chanyeol. Shit. We looked up and saw a girl around our age. "Are you two dating?!" She said/yelled with wide eyes and a smirk(?). "I can't wait to release  this!" She said excitedly. We all exchanged glances. "No! Please don't release this to the public!" Luhan begged. The girl took out her phone. "Ms. Editor, oh my, have a got a story for you." She said to her editor with an evil glance. The girl hung up and faced us. "Just wait, I'll profit fro-" Lily flipped her. "Bitch delete that picture now or I will murder you in yo sleep!" Lily yelled angrily at the girl. The girl got up, smirked, and walked off. Lily was about to go and fight her but Chanyeol and Baekhyun held her back. We all exchanged glances in fear. If this is released we will be in deep shit with our CEO....

Hey guys! Sorry for this short update. Many of you wanted another chapter so here you go! I'll be sure to write some more chapters soon! See ya later! Enjoy!
-emma