Chapter Ten

Luhan's POV
Lily continued to explain her weapons. As she was talking to us, I held Hunnie's hand.

  "...so do you guys understand?" Lily asked. I snapped out of my thoughts and just nodded. Lily sighed.

  "Luhan, you need to focus. This is the ultimatum that will help with your relationship with Sehun. And besides, the sooner we get this done, the sooner we can end our dumb wedding." She said. But wait, the wedding! I widened my eyes and looked at her.

  "Oh god, don't tell me you forgot about the wedding." She face palmed. "We need to meet with our parents about this first." Still shocked and thinking about all, I nodded again.

  "We need to go discuss this with them. Suho-ssi! Watch over Sehun. Luhan and I need to go talk to our parents." She exclaimed. Suho nodded. "What about me?" I asked lily.

"What about you?" She took a second. "Crap. We need to get you in a disguise. I think I can get someone here to take us safely." She took out her phone.

"Yo oppa. You owe me that favor. Take me and my friend to the house. See ya soon oppa." She said. For the first time, I've heard her call someone oppa. I looked back and saw Suho looking at Lily, shocked. Is he jealous? Lily turned to me.

"I called my closest guy friend, Yoongi. He will take us to our parents." Within a minute, Lily's phone rang.

"Hello? Oh yes. We are in the room right now oppa. Okay." Lily talked on the phone with this 'Yoongi' I presume.

A man with mint hair entered as soon as lily was off the phone. "Oppa! I missed you." Lily ran up and hugged him. "This is Yoongi, guys. Luhan, he will take you to your parents house first. I will see you after." I looked at Yoongi. "Let's roll. But first a little disguise." He took out a wig. But it had long hair. And highlights. He put it on and started laughing.

"Yo. Flower look." Lily, along with Suho and Sehun started laughing. "Yah!" They now stifled their laughs. "Let's just go." I glared at all of them. "Put on your mask first." After I put it on, we headed out to my parent's house.

Lily's POV

I looked out and saw that they left safely. "Guys, do not leave the building no matter what. Okay? If anyone gets in, there is the taser, pepper spray, and in worst case, the gun. Stay safe. We'll be back in a jiffy." Suho and Sehun nodded. I put on my heels and grabbed my purse.

"Be safe ja- Lily." Suho said as he hugged me. He was so warm. I wish the hug lasted a lot longer. What are you saying Lily!

"See ya noona." Sehun said. I left the back way and instead of using a transportation, I decided to walk. After 20 minutes of wandering, I reached home. Luhan, his parents, and my parents were already gathered.

"My daughter, what is this about." My father asked. I sat down next to Luhan.

"Are you guys aware of Luhan's situation right now?" This was the only thing I asked them. They all nodded. "So what is the point in this wedding if he is in love with someone else? Besides I happen to like someone." They all looked at me shocked, including Luhan.

"This is not about your relationships. This is about our business plans." Luhan's father said sternly. "Besides, it's too late now. Everything is planned and all the guest are coming." My mother added. I was about to speak but Luhan spoke first.

"How about this. We get married right now. And have the reception now. It's still very early. We can get all of it done." He said confidently.

"That's absurd. The venue cannot do that. Lily needs to get her hair and makeup done. That takes over 3 hours!" Luhan's mom screamed.

"Then we should do the wedding somewhere else. We all know that this marriage won't be forever. Luhan and I love other people! We need to do much more important things!" I urged.

"No! There is nothing else that could possibly be more important than this marriage!" Luhan's dad yelled angrily.

"Dad! My career is at a line here! My relationship with the man I love the most is at a risk! I won't let this break apart me and Sehun! Lily and I are doing our best her to get rid of this scandal." Luhan fought back. Our parents exchange looks.

"Fine. If this is what you want, the wedding will be tonight." My father said in defeat. Me and Luhan gave each other a victorious look. "But, you will have to go on a honeymoon." Luhan's father added. Our smiles dropped, but it will be okay.

"Lily, go with Alice, she will do your hair and makeup. Luhan, go get prepared." Luhan's mother said.

--------------------------
Hello! Sorry for not updating as much as I should. Whenever I write my chapters, I end up questioning if they're good or not (most of the time they suck.) I should have some free time bc it's summer break! But I have summer classes 2 days a week and a job. I'm hoping to update all of my books very soon. And if its all horrible, feel free to tell me. Please.

Also, friends come and go. But, I had some "friends" who talked crap behind mine and my other friends' backs. And if they're reading this (they know who they are), I don't regret being friends with you as much as I really should. Talking crap about me and my best friends irritates me. I even considered you two my best friends. But never mind. Talk shit bout me, I don't give two shits. But talk shit about my close friends, I will cut you out of my life.

Treasure your best friends. Cut those friends who talk shit about other close people.

~emma