1.1

smut's finally here, uw.
I'll put a "*" when it starts and the same when it's over

3rd pov

brendon followed the map, walking on a winding trail taking him into the park. he sighed, not knowing how long this would take.

a cool breeze blew by him and he held himself closely, almost losing the map.

an opening appeared and he was taken aback but how beautiful it was. fairly lights were strewn around the bushes & parts of trees. a candle lit picnic table sat a few feet away from him.

he really went all out. brendon thought to himself.

suddenly, guitar strums filled his ears. out walked dallon with a smile on his face and his guitar around him.

next came their friend spencer, a box drum in his arms. he sat down on it and started drumming along to the beat.

then, out came tyler a tambourine in hand and a smile on his face.

dallon cleared his throat, then gave them a nod.

"Could this be love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
You're photogenically dressed, the conversation begins
Oh god, now what did I say? Let me start over again

Could this be love at first sight, oh wait I said that before
I need a place for the night, happy to sleep on the floor
But don't go out of your way and I won't talk anymore

Turn the lights off, I'm in love
Wouldn't you like to, wouldn't you like to, kiss him?
Wouldn't you like to, wouldn't you like to, dance with him?
Darkened nights and violent things, vaudevillian guys and violin strings
All of these are the prettiest things when I'm in love

Turn the lights off, I'm falling in love with you
Wouldn't you like to, wouldn't you like to, kiss him?
Wouldn't you like to, wouldn't you like to, dance with him?
Dark, dark nights and violent things, vaudevillian guys and violin strings
All of these are the prettiest things when I'm in love."

brendon sat flabbergasted, unable to speak because of how amazing that was.

so, he cried, tears of joy of course. dallon took his guitar off of him and motioned that the others could leave.

wrapping his arms around brendon, he pressed a kiss to his head. brendon's face in his neck, tears running down into his collar.

"d-dallon that was so beautiful, this is beautiful. fuck you for being so cheesy." he cried, dallon chuckled and held him closer.

"you deserved it, I've been keeping that song to myself for a while. and what better way to show you then to sing for you on our first date?" brendon looked up at him, a smile on his lips. his eyes red from the crying.

dallon kissed him tenderly then took his hand.

"I prepared us a nice dinner, and by that I mean I got our favorite meals from olive garden."

"how classy mr. weekes."

he walks the two of them over to the table, bending down to grab the basket of food. he takes out two glasses & a bottle of champagne.