2.0

3rd

brendon was in pain, and felt incredibly drained.

his eyes opened slowly, and he saw dallon peering into them.

"you're awake." he whispered, a smile gracing his lips and dimples showing.

"I feel like shit." brendon announced, dallon chuckled.

"yeah, I figured you would. right now they're gonna focus on toning the pain down baby."

doctor barakat came into the room, smile on his face.

"hello brendon, nice to see you're awake. how are you feeling?" he asked as he poked around a bit.

"um, sore and tired as well." I answered, he nodded and scribbled something down on his board.

"do you feel any nausea?" he questioned, brendon shook his head.

"good, we put an anti-nausea in your drip. so it did the job it was supposed to."

"well, everything seems alright. I'm going to give you some antibiotics and vicodin, along with a laxative. this surgery is pretty harsh on your body." brendon nodded, biting his lip slightly.

brendon's mother sat on the opposite side of him, stroking his hair.

doctor barakat came back, along with some papers and the medicine he prescribed.

"Alrightc here are brendon's discharge papers, along with the procedures and steps you need to take for a healthy recovery."

he handed brendon the board and he signed his name. then he passed it to his mother who also signed it.

doctor barakat took the papers and smiled.

"I'll see you back in about 7 days, so we can take the tubes out. the first 3 days will be rough, so try to sleep through them as much as you can. you will be emotionally and physically drained."

"thank you so much doctor barakat, you've made my son very happy." grace said as she shook his hand.

"You're very welcome, see you soon brendon." brendon waved him goodbye.

nurse williams came in with a wheelchair that had a pillow in it.

she peeled back the sheets and detached him from all the machines.

once done, dallon took brendon's hands and helped him into the seat.

dallon rolled him out the room, brendon's mother in tow along with nurse williams.

"be good brendon, I'll see you in a few days!" the nurse called after them, brendon weakly waved back in reply.

dallon opened the car door and helped brendon get situated, trying his best to make him comfortable.

dallon took the wheelchair back and brendon waited with his mother in the car.

"so proud of you sweetie, I really am." she looked at brendon through the overview mirror.

"thank you, love you mama." brendon replied sleepily.

dallon returned after a few minutes, sitting in the front with brendon's mother.

within a few minutes, brendon was out like a light.