2.3

tw // smut

3rd

dallon carried brendon all the way to his bedroom, laying the raven haired boy down on the bed.

he pressed his lips to the younger and let his tongue trace brendon's bottom lip.

brendon opened his mouth willingly, allowing dallon's tongue to slip in and collide with his.

dallon broke the kiss and started kissing down brendon's neck. he stopped to suck on his collar bone, causing brendon to let out a moan.

"d-dal, c'mon." dallon smirked, he pulled brendon's shirt from over his head and smiled lovingly.

he kissed the scars that were imprinted on brendon's chest, letting him know how beatiful he was.

"you're so beautiful bren, don't forget that." he whispered, brendon smiled and pulled dallon up so their lips could press together.

"show me how beautiful I am to you, please." brendon pleaded, biting his lip and looking into dallon's blue eyes.

"my pleasure." dallon replied, he kissed brendon one last time before he pressed kisses down his chest.

once he reached brendon's shorts, he pulled them down with ease.

his boy shorts were gone in a flash, now leaving him exposed.

brendon shivered as he felt dallon's cool breath on his inner thigh.

dallon licked the inside of brendon's thigh, biting lightly on the skin.

brendon moaned, and dallon could feel himself being turned on.

"god, you're so handsome baby. gonna show you how perfect you are." dallon proclaimed, his breath now close to brendon's core.

dallon wasted no time, his tongue began to circle brendon's clit.

he let his tongue trace circles, then tracing random letters.

brendon let out a choked moan, his grip now in dallons hair.

his thighs clenched, and dallon had to spread his legs out again.

dallon then let his tongue plunge into brendon's entrance.  brendon's back arched in pleasure.

"f-fuck dal, right there." he groaned, dallon smirked.

his tongue started plunging in and out in a faster pace, brendon could hardly take it.

brendon could feel the heat pooling in his abdomen and was breathing heavily.

his grip on dallon's hair was so tight, his knuckles were turning white.

all dallon had to do was suck on brendon's clit and it sent him over the edge.

his thighs shook and he arched his back, mouth agape and moaning dallon's name.

dallon licked him clean, being sure not to miss anything.

after he was done, he came back up and pressed a kiss to brendon's lips.

"how was that, baby?" dallon questioned, brendon smiled.