1.8

brendon

the smell of linoleum floors and cleaning supplies filled my nose, the white of the hospital making my eyes hurt.

today was the the first of my major change that is to come.

I bounced my knee anxiously, clutching dallon's hand in mine. he had a reassuring hand on my thigh and squeezed it lightly.

"it'll be alright b, don't worry."

I was about to answer him, but the sound of the door opening and closing interrupted me.

a man that sported a dark beard, dark brown quiffed hair and square glasses appeared.

"hello, brendon, I'm doctor barakat. I'm the head of cosmetic surgeries here at nevada regency hospital." he held his hand out and I shook it in return.

"now, it says here you're looking into getting female to male top surgery, correct?" I nodded, signaling for him to continue.

"well," he says, grabbing a desk chair and sitting down. "I'm going to read you the risks and effects that can come with this surgery and surgeries in general."

"one thing to know is that nausea and vomiting are very likely to occur. simply because of the anesthesia."

thirty more minutes had passed, and doctor barakat made sure he touched on everything.

"alright then, I'm done explaining. all you need to do is sign these wavers. saying you understand and know the things that can come with this surgery."

my mother and I went to work on the papers, and soon we were done.

"alright, brendon, I'll see you thursday so we can do a checkup and and all that jazz. we want to make sure you're perfectly healthy to go through with the procedure."

"till then, keep being you!" we waved bye to him as we exited out the room.

my hand was still clutching dallon's, he lifted my hand and pressed a kiss to the top of it.

"I'm so proud of you, bren."

___________________
_______

NI ce

I'm sorry if I'm not as accurate, I did some research while writing this chapter though !!!

love you guys :-)))