3:44am

"Autumn wake up!" Jacob yelled, whilst shaking her.

She squinted, only when she saw it was Jacob she opened them wider.

"What the hell are you doing in my room?" She barked, as she sits up and moves farther away from him.

"We're going to London today!Remember?" He exclaims, while grabbing Autumn's wrists and pulling her out of bed. 

She grabbed her phone off of the charger, then he dragged her downstairs.

When they got downstairs, she looked at her phone.

It was 3:44 in the morning.

"Jacob?"

He turned around and looked at me innocently.

"What?"

"Why did you wake me up at three in the morning? We're leaving at 5?" Autumn bickered, gritting her teeth.

She yanked his hand off of her wrist.

He giggles and replies "Oh, because I know how you take forever to get ready for things"

"How rude." she tells Jacob, while walking to the fridge.

"So did you wake mom up?" Autumn asks, while grabbing the milk from the fridge. 

She turned around waiting for a response and sliding the milk across the table.

"Nah, she would get mad." He says while opening up the gallon of milk.

"Like I wouldn't?" Autumn questioned, then grabbed two bowls, and two spoons from the cupboard.

"Can you go any slower?" Jacob complains.

She turns around and flips him off, then continues to pour fruity pebbles into two bowls. She placed the bowls on the table and Jacob filled them with milk.

She grabbed a spoon and sat next to Jacob. They started to eat together silently. A few minutes later, Jacob got up and snatched his camera from the living room table, and came back from the kitchen.

He turned it on, and started to talk to the camera. Autumn didn't care, she was used him filming all the time.

"Hey guys! It's currently 3:52 in the morning and I'm leaving in two hours to meet my mates for the first time."

"You aren't British so you can't say that Jacob." she retorted, interrupting him. He then rolled his eyes.

He walked away with the camera and started talking. He didn't finish his cereal, Jacob was probably too excited that he couldn't even eat.

Autumn finished her cereal and placed the bowl in the sink. She ran upstairs to her moms room to wake her up.

She knocked on her door, then walked in.

"You ready for this mom?" Autumn says excitedly, jumping on her bed.

Her mom turns around, and looks at her.

"Oh honey!" her mom says putting her hands over her face.

"I have a meeting I need to go to, I totally forgot! " she adds, putting her hands over her face and sitting up

"Can't you just skip it! You paid a lot of money for us to all go!"

"If I want to get fired!" She says getting up, out of bed.

"What? So we're just supposed to just go without you?" Autumn says, snapping at her.

"Well, yeah." her mom says.

"You're old enough!" She then adds.

Autumn gets up off of her bed then leaves the room and slams the door.