the fight

Autumn's POV**

I shouldn't have came with.

Out of the blue, Jacob randomly asked

"So how's Kayleigh?"

"Yeahh" I say before picking up a piece of food and putting it in my mouth.

"Oh, um we broke up." He said, looking down.

I finished my food quickly and then asked

"What happened?"

He just shrugged.

I looked out the window and shook my head.

"So how is your mom?" Vik asked, curiously.

I felt the smirk on my face droop down, into a frown.

"You didn't tell him?" I looked at Jacob, putting my hand over my face.

"Tell me.... What?" Vik says, tapping his fingers on the table looking at both of us for a response.

Just then the waitress walked by our table.

"Hey um.., could we get our check?" Jacob anxiously says, changing the subject.

"oh. yeah!" The waitress nicely says, rushing away to get our check.

"I'll tell you later." Jacob mouths to Vik.

I knew he was trying to hide the fact from me, since I was sensitive from the subject... but I just tried to forget about it.

** back at the house

I grabbed the bag from the mall and took the shirt out. It still smelled brand new. I yanked the tag off of the shirt and hung it on the hook of my door with a hanger. I picked out a
pair of black leggings and placed it close to the shirt. Just after that, someone opened up my bedroom door.

I looked over in that direction.

it was Vik. Ugh. Can't he just leave me alone.

"I didn't come to see Jacob. I came to see you." He said walking closer to me.

"You didn't have to. I'm already in love with someone." I said, which made a smile appear on my face.

Vik put my hand on my cheek and kissed me.

I don't love him, can't he just get the point already.

I shoved him away from me.

"Get away from me!" I tell him, not technically yelling, but I think he got the point.

"You need me." He says.

I felt a gush of anger leave my body.

"No I don't!"

"Autumn." He pauses. "You're mom is dead."

he did not just put my mom into this.

"and Harry, he met someone else! I'm the only one you need. You have nobody. Besides me!"

"Get out" I said as I felt a tear leave my eye and slide onto my cheek.

"You know it's true."

"GET OUT!" I yelled.

"What? No." Vik says, grabbing onto my wrist.

I yanked my hand away. I started to cry, hard. I didn't want him to see me cry, so I yelled even more, and even louder.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled, trying not cry even harder. I went on. "I HATE YOU! JUST GO HOME!"

He looked at me, blankly. Then left my room.

I can't believe I just did that.