bestfriends

"This is my house." Harry says, opening up his apartment door, and putting his arm out.

Autumn walked in and looked around amazed. Like she was a six year old going to seaworld for the first time.

"Nice, huh?" Harry asks, laughing at Autumn's amazement.

She nodded her head.

"Harry you're finally home!" Cal says walking to the doorway.

"What are you doing up so early, mate?" Harry says, while rubbing Autumn's back.

"I'm going out and getting breakfast with my mum." Cal replies.

"Who's this?" He smiles, putting his attention toward Autumn.

"Ah Cal, this is Jacob's sister, Autumn." Harry proclaims, pointing his hands toward her.

"Oh! I think I've seen you in one of his videos." Cal says, unsure but nods.

Cal held out his hand. She placed her hand in his. He shook it and smiled.

Harry walked into the living room and turned on the tv. Autumn sat next to him.

"What do you like to watch?" Harry asks, picking up the remote.

She shrugs, trying to sit up straight but soon failing.

It was six in the morning, and Autumn only got twenty minutes of sleep. She was so exhausted, but she didn't feel safe sleeping anywhere without Harry around.

"Hey, how much sleep did you get?" Autumn asks Harry.

"Well, umm, I uh." He stuttered, thinking about his answer.

"I guess, I didn't get any sleep at all." Harry tells her, looking back at the TV.

"Okay, well I mean, If you want to sleep I can leave." she says, picking herself off the sofa.

"No, no!" He says grabbing her wrist.

"Uh, i'm not tired." Harry says, lowering his voice.

Autumn sat back down and smiled.

"Alright, I'm leaving! Bye." Callum waves, leaving the house.

"Can I tell you something?" Autumn says, looking over at him.

"What's that?"

"You're probably the greatest friend I've ever had."