speechless

There was a phone.

"Why didn't he bring his phone to America?" Ethan thought picking up his phone.

He clicked on the home button, and saw the homescreen.

"bloody hell!" He said, his heart nearly dropped. "This is Harry's!"

He went back downstairs, and looked at Josh.

"You need to drive me back home." Ethan says fidgeting the phone in his hands.

"um, okay.. is everything okay?" Josh answering getting off of the couch.

"yeah, I just need to go home quick. You can even wait in the car."

So they went, and Josh waited as Ethan entered his apartment building.

He knocked on Harry's door. Five seconds later, Callux answered.

"Hell-" Callux said before Ethan walked past him into his flat.

Ethan opened up Harry's bedroom door. He was sitting at his computer desk.

"Ethan what are you doing he-" Harry said before Ethan interrupted him.

"open your hand."

Harry put his hand flat on his desk and opened his hand up.

Ethan placed his phone in Harry's palm.

"I found it in Vik's drawer. You might want to check your texts with Autumn. I'm pretty sure Vik sent that last one. But anyways, since nobody told you I guess I'll have to. Autumn's mom got in a car accident on her way picking her and Jacob up to bring them home. They brought her to the hospital, but she died a few hours later. She never told you because of that last text. She's going to audition for America's Got Talent. She never told Jacob, he secretly figured out himself. He claims she probably wouldn't want anyone there, but honestly the only person she would want there... is probably you." Ethan said,  nearly being out of breath after saying that.

Ethan turned around, and left.

Harry was speechless.