driving.., again

About a half and hour later there was a knock at the hotel door. Autumn looked up from her phone and assumed they weren't going to disconnect from the Internet to answer the door, so she got up and answered it herself.

She opened up the door to Harry. She looked at him, waiting for him to say something, but all he did was stare at her.

After a few seconds, Autumn finally spoke up.

"So, are you going to come in or no?" Autumn questions, while putting her hand on her hip while the other hand was held on the door.

"Uh, yeah. Sorry." he says, shaking his head.

Josh looked over by the door, knowing something was up with Harry.

Harry walked in and sat next to Autumn since there wasn't really anywhere else to sit. Autumn looked over at Harry and gave him a confused look.

"Cheers?" She says.

Right when those words came out of her mouth he smiled and put his hands on his face.

"Like, we aren't at a restaurant putting our drinks together" she goes on.

Jacob and Josh over hear their conversation and started laughing. Autumn shook her head in confusion.

"Can we just go to the mall?" Autumn whines.

"Shopping centre." Harry corrects her.

**in the hotel parking lot**

Josh and Harry's cars were both parked beside each other outside.

"So how is this going to work out?" Autumn questions, looking at both of the cars.

She wanted to ride with Harry, but she didn't say anything because she wanted to be polite.

Josh looked at Harry raised his eyebrows and said,

"How about Jacob rides with me and Harry and Autumn ride together"

Harry looked at Josh, confused. He went with it though.

Autumn walked up to the door on the right.

"Other side." Harry chuckled.

"Right." she whispered, walking to the other side of the car.

The ride started out quiet. Harry pretended to be focusing on the road. When really, all he was thinking about was why Josh was acting so weird, and Autumn. He was obviously thinking about Autumn.

"So, uh, what happened when I left your apartment?" Autumn asked, breaking the silence.

"We broke up." He says.

"Oh my god, this is all my fault." Autumn whines, digging her face in her hands.

Harry looked at her, confused.

"What? No. It's not. I wanted to anyways." He told her.

"Do, um, Do you have a boyfriend?" Harry stutters.

"I don't know." She mumbles, looking out the window.

"What happened?" He asked.

"He, Uh-"

"Cheated?" Harry guesses.

"Yeah, that's right. He cheated on me." Autumn lies.

"That sucks." Harry says, believing it.

After a while, Autumn just looked out the window and there was no conversation whatsoever. When she looked up at the window in front of her, she saw a car going towards them. She could tell it was going over one hundred mph. She was scared. When it got closer she yelled,

"Watch out!" She screams from the top of her lungs.

Harry looked back at the window and freaked out. He had to think fast.