homesick

A few hours later, all of the guys went to Joe and Caspar's house. Autumn didn't come with because she told her brother she had 'work to do'.

*at the house*

"Harold! How come you didn't come have lunch with us?" Ethan says, then drinks the rest of the beer in his cup.

"Neither did Autumn!" Simon says.

"What about Katie though?" JJ retorts.

"What about Katie?" Harry raged.

"Why are you messing around with Autumn now? You shouldn't be cheating on people Harry?" Josh says.

"Nothing's going on between Autumn and I!" He exclaimed.

"I wouldn't be surprised, she seems kinda like a hoe, but she also is kind of ugly. So I would probably bang her then never talk to her again."  JJ says, starting to laugh. Everyone else was laughing too. Jacob was too drunk to even know what was going on so he didn't have to worry about Jacob getting mad.

Harry's face turned dark red. He was pissed. He threw his drink in JJ's face. He got up and punched him in the face. After he threw the one punch someone pulled him back. He looked back to see who it was.

It was Vik.

"Maybe you should go home." Vik replied, letting go of him and patting his back.

Harry storms out of the house, and slams the door.

He drives home, with music playing loudly as ever, trying to get the music to distract him from his thoughts.

When he looked at the clock in his car, he saw it was 2:27 in the morning.

When he walked into his apartment he put his hands on his neck, and just walked around. He stared at all of the lights outside his window. Thoughts were rushing through his mind.

"Why did I get so mad, I know I hate when guys call girls names, But I never got that mad? I always enjoyed seeing her in Jacobs videos. But we were never friends, this was the first time I met her, the first day I saw her, In person. Do I, like her?"

Right after he thought those words his heart dropped. He didn't want to admit to himself that he liked Autumn.

***

Autumn couldn't sleep, and she was getting homesick. So she started to panic. She couldn't focus on the show she was watching on Netflix. She missed home. She wanted to go home so bad. She paused the episode, threw on her sweatshirt and left the hotel.

She walked to the apartment that was closeted to the hotel. Hoping her brother would be at Harry's place.

When she got to the apartment she went into the doors. She tried opening the other door then remembered there was a phone, and you had to call the apartment to get let in.

She walked up to the phone key-pad. Trying to remember if Harry told Jacob and her if said something about his "number".

After thinking for a few minutes someone else walks in the door with a key. He opens up the door let's her in.

"Oh, thank you." she says, putting her hands in her sweatshirt pocket.

She pulled out a folded piece of paper from her pocket. The piece of paper had Harry's apartment and room number on it. Jacob gave it to her just in case.

When she got to his door, she firmly knocked on it. Right after she pulled her hand away she started to sob. She was getting really homesick now.

A few seconds later, Harry opened up the door. He was surprised she was here, at three in the morning. He was just surprised she was here in general.

Autumn didn't know what to say. She planned out exactly what she was going to say, but her mind went blank.

"Is J-Jacob here?" she stuttered, trying to say a perfect sentence without making it seem like she's crying.

"No." he said firmly, scanning her body.

She turned around and started to make her way to the elevator.

"Wait!" Harry said.

She turned around and looked back at him, waiting for him to say something.