the last night in london

Then just like that, the kiss was over.

Harry brought her to her room and set her down on his bed.

"Do you want to borrow some clothes?" Harry says checking her out, head to toe.

Autumn smiles and nods.

He went into his closet and pulled out a sidemen tee and sweatpants.

"You can just change in that bathroom" Harry says, pointing in the direction.

Autumn went into the bathroom and changed into the clothes. They smelled just like him, which she loved. She then opened up the door.

"I'm going to miss you so much" Autumn said, then becoming aware, she wasn't going to see the person she is in love with for months after tomorrow.

Autumn's eyes started to fill up with tears.

Harry pulled her into a hug.

When he let go, he wiped her tears away with his thumbs.

"Stay the night with me" Harry says, running his hand through her hair.

Autumn nods while she sniffled.

"Do you want to watch a movie?"

"Sure"

They went to the living room and sat down on the couch. Autumn moved closer to him as he grabbed the remote.

She put her head on his chest, wrapped his arms around him.

She wanted to be in his arms forever.

The feeling of being with Harry and cuddling with him, was just so soothing she fell asleep, right in his arms. She never felt homesick with him, because

She felt at home when she was with him.

"Okay so I was thinking of watching.... Autumn?" Harry looked at Autumn, seeing she was asleep.

He sighed and picked up the remote to turn off the tv.

Harry picked her up and brought her into his room, and set her onto his bed. He put the blanket over her and went back to the living room.

He lay down at the on the couch staring at the ceiling and thinking...

"I'm definitely not sleeping tonight after all this. I can't believe this actually happened. I love her so much, and finally she loves me too."

An hour later, Autumn woke up looking around the room noticing she was in Harry's room, but she couldn't see him anywhere.

She opened up his bedroom door, and walked to the living room.

Autumn saw Harry laying down on the couch, so she started walking that direction.

Harry didn't really care enough to look and see who was walking around. It didn't stop him from staring at the ceiling.

Autumn stopped at the couch and saw it was Harry.

She lay down next to him on the couch. He wrapped his arms around her, whilst he was still staring at the ceiling.

In about half an hour, Autumn and Harry were fast asleep in each other's arms.